Contest Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
OK guys, sorry about the delay... we have have a lot going on here at V4L HQ. It looks like there will be 3 winners for the contest... lonercom, keyzy, and snowdragon. Loner gets a Ultimate Kit of his choice to PIF, keyzy and snowdragon each get a Value kit to PIF. Anyone that entered in the original contest thread will get a 5ml juice (if you are going to be ordering, just make a note on your order, otherwise PM me and we'll get it taken care of). Sorry it took so long to close this one up.

Cheers.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Congrats everyone....we are all winners!

hehehehe....I figured if I drew enough attention to it, it would end!

Last couple of days have been pretty funny. So now what? How does this PIF work on the V4L boards as opposed to the sub-forum PIF?

Just let me know who you want the prize to go to, and I will contact that person and get them their prize :D

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Congrats to Keyzy and snowdragon. One of the Captains at my local Fire Station got snookered by a free trial offer and, of course, ripped off. Since he and all of his staff have foregone pay raises for the third year in a row (It was that or reduce services and staff) This kit will get him started on the right track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread