Official voting thread for poster contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I say Prizes for everyone. Can I win for the "So ditzy he forgot to enter his in the contest" award?

:) :)

And the winner of the "So ditzy he forgot to enter his in the contest" award goes to *drum roll please*

BORNAGAINST!

*polite applause*

And here to present the award is the V4L "dizty blonde that forgot to GET him a prize"

JenJen

*The crowd goes wild* :D

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
I hope you all did have fun! ;) That's what it started out as, with one little prize I was putting up myself. Then Steve loved it and wanted to give lots of people stuff to make more people happy, and I changed it up midstream. I probably could have handled it better and more efficiently, so sorry about that. Every one did great and I am really impressed with the talent here. The way I look at it, the person who won the grand prize would have been the only winner if we had stuck with my original premise and everyone had fun so anything else is just bonus, right? ;)

That's what I was trying to say in my previous post. it's been fun all round, regardless of prizes :)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I cast my "forgot" vote for Born!
Thanks Jen, this was fun, I have entered 3 contests in my life..this being one. But this one was fun because of the great entrants and funny posts made by the rest! That was almost as much fun as trying to beat the guys and their Boobs. Here's mine:
stooges.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread