Official voting thread for poster contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
You can still put your entries into the official thread, but the sooner the better as people will be voting. Time to vote... You can put your votes here, or if you would prefer to keep your votes anonymous you can PM them to me.

V4L Cool -
Sex Sells -
Funny bone -

You can vote for one in each category. The person who gets most votes overall in any category will win the Grand Prize. Ties will go to Steve and Mark for final vote on Sunday evening and winners will be announced on Monday! This has been a lot of fun! You guys have done a great job with this and should be proud of your efforts! :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Very cute contest! You should use one of the winners on the website or something...

Sex Poster- Zen_Brew "Taste The Vapor"
Funny Poster- RyGuy "Meet Me at Moe's"
Cool Poster- AZVagabond "Bursting with Flavor"

very hard choices- there are others I really like too- Very cool to all entrants!

Good suggestion, we gonna be upgrading website a lot, in the next few weeks.

JenJen

I L:uv Ya baby:p

Steve

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I don't want to be a spoil sport but this process is nearly impossible. There are so may creative people in this sub forum! JenJen has done a fantastic job of organizing this "contest" but there should have been a category for overall creativity, also one for best representation of the V4L creed of ditching analogs and getting people SMILIN. But it could have gone on and on with categories forever!

V4L Cool: RyGuy "Simpsons" Covered all the bases too! (Honerable mention azvagabond "bursting with flavor" And all of Cimyss')

Sex Sells: Ghetto_Cowgirl "She's showin it"

Funny Bone: Zen_Brew "Biker Kat"

These don't count except for tie breakers :D
Best ad for a PV: Panda04 "Makes me feel thankful"
Overall creativity: All of DaShiVa's posters.

Spent entirely too much time looking at those posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread