Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Available at: www.FDA.gov
Price shown includes 50% discount with coupon code: ProtectBT
If that's actual size, it's probably about 100ml. Even with that coupon, that's way more than I want to spend. If you're viewing with a smartphone, it's a huge ripoff. Probably only 5ml.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Smoking was a communal activity. It was transformed into a furtive or escape behavior. Something to be done apart from others. And we create patterns for that. Habituation if you will. Programmed interruption of our routines and thought processes…Oh, I have to go…It's like walkin' around with a ticking time bomb albeit a small one. But one that could explode in some distracting and sometimes dramatic ways…like when the pack wasn't where you put it. :D Good luck.

When faced with a problem, I miss being able to say, "I need to go have a cigarette and think about that." It was something people accepted. Tell them you need to go have a vape and they look at you like you're from Mars.

Stephuhnator

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Moon, PA, USA
ocelot_drinking_gun_anime.gif

No, I'm oceloting.
Seems like old times all up in here! Hello from Flip and Slip!
We're still vaping away so I guess I need to catch up with the latest FDA aka BT shenanigans, eh?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Seems like old times all up in here! Hello from Flip and Slip!
We're still vaping away so I guess I need to catch up with the latest FDA aka BT shenanigans, eh?

Hey there! I've seen you "liked" some of my posts, but I didn't see you on the thread. How are things in the House of Pancake?

ETA: Oops! I see that you already said how you are, sort of. Anyway, give my love to the slippered one.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hey kitty! Things are pretty good except our fridge croaked and we lost all our food today. How's things at the ranch?

EEWWW! My fridge croaked too. Only the bottom is staying cold. :(

The ranch is much smaller. Smaller than it's ever been. I'm down to one dog, one cat and one goat. I'm looking around for another goat, since they get lonely by themselves. I was going to rehome him, but then I realized I would have to deal with all the weeds.

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
National Review's been our friend in the vape fight. This one's from Rich Lowry.

FDA vaping regulations misguided

Down through all the millennia that mankind has smoked tobacco, no one would have believed (or even imagined) that a battery-powered contraption with no tobacco would one day be considered a tobacco product.

It is a strange country that is simultaneously moving to legalize marijuana and to crack down on vaping. But here we are.

The FDA is evidently operating on the basis of a regulator’s reverse Hippocratic oath: First, do harm to a burgeoning industry — then hope to find some evidentiary justification for it at some later date.

The U.S. is rejecting that common-sense approach to harm reduction. It is against vaping no matter how safe it is or how many people it might coax into giving up smoking.

The famous line attributed to Mark Twain is that nothing is as easy as quitting smoking — he’s done it thousands of times. Of course, Twain didn’t have the option of vaping. If the FDA has anything to say about it, neither will anyone else.

comments.lowry@nationalreview.com

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
What in the world are Arrogant Worms?
Canada has great maple syrup, they can keep the Beiber.

Poor wittle lonely goat...

They're a Canadian comedy/singing group. They are really nice. I wrote to them about using one of their songs in a video and they wrote back and said was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread