Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST....badgirlz and pool boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Got a squirrel package today didn't think LK still had my address lol lk3.jpg ............love the skeleton he is perfect and I'm keeping the bow on my snake as a scarf lol..............Thanks Lorikay and thank you ladies

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
2012 Darwin Award winner.... :facepalm:

Look, I'm sorry that the guy is dead, but honestly...

Totally agree......one must ask oneself....WHY? Why do people HATE FREAKING ROACHES????? I'll tell you why....because they themselves cause anyphalactic allergic reactions....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think people in inner cities have such bad asthma....ROACHES.....the people , especailly children, are allergic to the filthy .......s.

oh...hehe...glad you liked the package Windy. LOL.....I thought the snake scarf was a nice touch myself...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

That is SUCH a cool story!!!! Of course I know it...LOL That guy was some kind of commanding officer in an army....one of the Euro countries. His men found that baby squirrel and brought it to him..."save him Searg!".....so the guy saved the squirrel...got out of the army and went on to become a taxi driver.....and that is why you see the photos of the squirrel in a car...that is his taxi. :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Totally agree......one must ask oneself....WHY? Why do people HATE FREAKING ROACHES????? I'll tell you why....because they themselves cause anyphalactic allergic reactions....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think people in inner cities have such bad asthma....ROACHES.....the people , especailly children, are allergic to the filthy .......s.

Awwwww... how could you NOT love the roaches in this movie??? ;)

And here is one of my fave songs from it... :wub:

Joe s Apartment - Kitty Cat Rodeo - YouTube

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
Nope not a modder myself yet not to good with wiring lol I actually ordered a mini tin mod on ethelking tin mods and he was so kind due to high price of shipping from UK he threw this one in for me!!!!Ethelking Tin Mods

Yes Windy..ty for the photo!!! That IS perfect! Did you make the mod yourself? Do please share... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread