Factors on a RTA that decide over taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
If you want dl 24mm this one.
$16.68 Dvarw DL V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5/6ml / 316 stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Believe @Heartsdelight has ordered the 22mm mtl but I don't which one. I like the dl I have but it is a pretty loose draw.

Ok I just got a "shock" seeing there is a 6ml V3 (with my V2 still in the mail, probably being here tomorrow). But then I see this is specced as "DL" with a "loose airflow". I like my air flow really, really tight so I guess I should be fine with my V2.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
And on a totally unrelated note: In recent days I dug old my old, pre 1.5 Berserker MTL RDA. Something is seriously off with the juice flow. I wicked it several times now, once also with the cotton just barely even touching the wicking holes. No dice. It's like after some time, the thing is clogging up and doesn't feed enough juice. (You can even hear it when it's starving for juice) And then flavour is also muted. Which is extremely strange since I vape low W (like 12-15W) and 100% PG.

Update: Ok I just took a 2mm drill to my Berserker and drilled the juice holes larger, might be better now. It's actually passable if you manage to fill it without it leaking.

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
Ok I just got a "shock" seeing there is a 6ml V3 (with my V2 still in the mail, probably being here tomorrow). But then I see this is specced as "DL" with a "loose airflow". I like my air flow really, really tight so I guess I should be fine with my V2.

I experimented with the AFC's when I got my Dvarw, I preferred the 1.2. The 1.0 and 0.8 are super, super tight, so if you want a very restrictive draw you will be extremely satisfied. The 0.8 was like trying to suck a ping pong ball through a straw. :D

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread