FDA issues notice of intent to propose "deeming" regulation by April of 2013 for e-cigarettes and other tobacco products

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizmitchel

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
des moines IA
what doesn't make since to me....
In a way isn't it unconstitutional in order to regulate electronic cigarettes until deemed as harmful to your health? The US has had thousands of fads for more harmful than E cigs, For instance the bathsalts and designer drugs that are killing large numbers of people which still are legally sold behind the counter. Them have been out for over 10 years now and you don't see much regulation that has been put on these actual more hard core drugs (okay in ten years heard of a few of these designer drugs banned but so many still exsist), but something as harmless as getting millions of people off 4000 poisons mixed together using the one part of the pot that we are hooked too, and they want regulation? I think the FDA is focusing their efforts in the wrong direction, time would be better spent knocking down the designer drug fad that has started sweeping our country over the last few years. Just my opinion. Sorry, don't mean drug references, just perks my ears and grinds my gears.

Last edited:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Once ya accept the FDA is owned by BP and Monsanto
and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks or says ...
Answers to many questions...will become obvious.

The FDA is really not that concerned about the Constitution
The only way to check the FDA would be in Court.
Otherwise they will do as they please.

Last edited:

ethebull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
United States
"It's all about the money", a quick analysis

Equate brand 2mg nic gum 100pk at Walmart is $26. That's 200mg of nicotine.

When I mix 10ml of 20mg/ml e-liquid, also 200ml of nic, the ingredients cost me about $.70 presently.

So yeah, BP has an obscene profit incentive to hammer the FDA into taxing or limiting our access to nicotine.

Last edited:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
FDAvrsHealthFreedom_zps5ef994d3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread