Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I read yeaterday that the FDA is considering a ban of flavored e juices because the flavors attract teens to vaping, which we all know leads to smoking. If fruit and sweet flavors are the problem, the by the same token, these flavors should also be banned from the candy industry as well because sugar is not good for kids. If sugar didnt have all the tasty flavors added, kids might not want to eat it so much. But really, and all sarcasm aside, vape stores dont sell to anyone under age, and most wont even allow under age people to even enter the store. So how, pray tell, are teens getting their hands on vaping supplies? Who is letting this happen? Kids lie about their age and order from the internet. Parents dont monitor their kids internet activities. These two important and overlooked facts threaten us all. The FDA wants to ban sweet and fruity flavors and reasoning behind this is totally absurd.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
The FDA has been stirring the pot since I began vaping 4 years ago. They were harping on the flavors and branding of eliquids, making claims that kids will be attracted to vaping because of it. Meanwhile, at the same time, they were approving a new brand of Newport cigarettes. What a contradiction.... I really don't understand our governments take on a lot of issues. I think when it comes to our children our government could do a better job of caring about their welfare in regards to other issues, namely being safe when they go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread