Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
WHAT piece of vape gear was a GAME CHANGER for you?

The Prometey v1 My favorite atty for nearly 3 years. The first time I vaped it, I swear I heard the theme from 2001 in the background.

imageproxy.php

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Started vaping typical cig-a-likes in 2010 -11 and wasn't to impressed.
GAME CHANGER #1 , mech mod and carto's...2011...
GAME CHANGER #2, Provari (regulated device) was going to buy the darwin, but didnt.
GAME CHANGER #3, Genesis Atomizer (rebuildables) 2012.
GAME CHANGER #4 , kayfun 2013. Been a fun ride

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
I started vaping and instantly stopped smoking with a Riva kit in November 2011 so I guess that was the ultimate game changer, especially when I rapidly added Boge cartomisers. The real game changer for me though was when I acquired the first affordable VV mod - the Lavatube - as a Christmas present to myself that year and soon afterwards got a Clockworks RDA and discovered how to build my own coils. Here they are in all their splendour:

RDA.jpg

Complete with a Siam SS drip tip which much to my surprise I really liked

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
game changer 1
i quit smoking for the first time for 8 weeks on ibtanked carto tanks and provari.
baditude was my angel, leading me the way.
and then one day, no smok single coil carto's to be found!
and that was a sad.
and then i spent tons of money on tanks and coils trying to get back off the cigarettes.

game changer 2
i read about people getting better satisfaction out of sub ohm tanks. So i bought a uwell crown and it took some practice.. but a uwell crown ontop of a sx mini Q class or even the vape forward stout was bliss.

And then my juice vendor (nicoticket) discontinued. Spent lots of money and smoked lots of cigarettes, found another juice i liked(aroma ejuice vanilla splash), and then they discontinued...

but i have to say game changer 3
is the uwell crown 3 mini and yellow dragon juice. (what will i do if they discontinue??!!)
I'm down to 5 smokes a day (those morning and coffee cigarettes are tough to kick)
i've been vaping since 2013!!

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
game changer 1
i quit smoking for the first time for 8 weeks on ibtanked carto tanks and provari.
and that was a sad.
and then i spent tons of money on tanks and coils trying to get back off the cigarettes.

game changer 2
i read about people getting better satisfaction out of sub ohm tanks. So i bought a uwell crown and it took some practice.. but a uwell crown ontop of a sx mini Q class or even the vape forward stout was bliss.

And then my juice vendor (nicoticket) discontinued. Spent lots of money and smoked lots of cigarettes, found another juice i liked(aroma ejuice vanilla splash), and then they discontinued...

is the uwell crown 3 mini and yellow dragon juice. (what will i do if they discontinue??!!)
I'm down to 5 smokes a day (those morning and coffee cigarettes are tough to kick)
I wish I could do sub ohm tanks. But, even with 3mg nic juice, it makes me dizzier that a sh*t house mouse.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I started with a Ego Type B. I switched to CE4 Clearomizers and then EVODs and a few other things. The real game changer tank for me was the Kanger Subtank....I used it for a very long time.
I went the same route with ego a and b then kanger t2 then t3 and protank before the subtank.kanger use to be king.now the obs nano is my favorite.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Nicoticket went under just as I was getting addicted to Wakaonda, so I made my own version of it from Flavor Apprentice (and found some other flavors I liked) and all of a sudden I'm into DIY juices :laugh:

sneipen

Nov 3, 2017
Norway
Joytech spinner and ce4 tank og what its called. I bought a aspire bdc tank, it was the next gear giving me a holy *!!#! Moment.
First ecig i got was the cigalike from Joytech from my dad. But the batterylife and the hasle changing the plastic tanks was didnt make me quit. The spinner batteries, or those without was the first gear that was good enugh. I used this style of setup for a very long time, and its just now i desided to go for a mod and bog tank. I decuded to go all in this time. And even see if it can become a hobby also. This became a lo ger post than planed...

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
WHAT piece of vape gear was a GAME CHANGER for you?

This might be a fun thread for a day or three. ;)

This isn't a poll, nor will there be any tallies. You don't even have to say WHY it was a game changer, but ya can if you'd like to.

This is all just fer fun!!!! Do feel free to post more than once.

And pictures are MORE than welcome. :D

You don't have to tag a friend, but that could be fun too!!!

(oh, you who. @DPLongo22 )

I started vaping in 2011 with cigalikes and 510 attIEs. Drip 3 drops, vape 3 drops, drip 3 drops, vape 3 drops, DRIP 3 DROPS - :grr:

(In the car, at the bar, in the dark, mamma mia whatta lark!)

Game changer for me - The Darwin, with a Kartomizer! WOO HOO!

View attachment 703291

KD~

This is going to be fun! Kat, just where does your mouth go on this thing?

I tried a lot of stuff and blew a lot of bucks before I finally discovered the Innokin VV and a Nautilus Mini. I used these for a long time for my out-of-the-house mods. At home it was an MVP and Beyond Vape Silo tanks, which are basically full-size Nautilus tanks with most of glass covered. The VVs are long gone. But I still have two MVP20s and five Silo tanks. I haven't used the MVP20s in a long time, but I do use the Silos every now and then. Hard to beat the Nautilus BVC coil.

Second revolution was various ProVaris with Kabukis. And the third, if there is one, is just about any mod with the Eggroll. It's coil, as you have stated, does beat the Nautilus in many ways.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
game changer 1
and that was a sad.

game changer 2

Word has it the nicticket might be coming back!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
game changer 1
and that was a sad.

game changer 2

You seem to have had a pretty rough go at this vaping thing @Ladiekali, but koodos for hanging in there still trying to "Get'er'done". Yours is just one story that shows how hard it is for some to get off of Tobacco. Some of us either Like, or Need, tobacco so much that it takes a certain type of vape to get it accomplished. I salute your "stay-to-it-aveness" in this journey, it looks to have been a rough one indeed for you. Looks like you don't quit easily when you have your mind set on doing something. :thumbs:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
The very biggest Game Changer in vaping, to my mind, is that it not only gets one off of burning tobacco, it is also a really fun hobby. So a 2-fer, so to speak. I know that for me at least, my inner Geek was brought out "Front and Center" when I switched from Cigarettes to vaping, and I can do this year round, unlike other hobbies, like Competitive Shooting (I see no enjoyment in being out in -20°F weather squeezing a trigger all day long).;)

Edit; With a "Wind Chill" of -30 °F to -40°F. Dayum, Brrrr :eek: :shock: Freezing my Cahonies !! (however that word is spelled)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread