The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Customers Comments

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Kendra, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    the flat surrface of battery (negative pole) is to the button side. Then close the back cap and put the atty on. Push the button and inhale. You keep the button pressed while inhaling and release it when you stop vaping. Did you get the nano? If yes then the above is right. If you get the grant, then the procesure is the same. The only diference is that the second battery will go after the first one with the same direction as the first one

2. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I felt the same when I made the gold caps!!! Yes it is moon;);). I put for you silver ones too. (only for you). Other people dont ask me for this. I do it because moon was the first person who ask for gold caps for nano. Lets say its a gift

3. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I had told you friend:D

4. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Guys sorry I thought of something and I am running to the lathe. See you later

5. moonlight

moonlight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you Imeo!!!! Be careful at the lathe...don't hurt your hands anymore!

6. mamu

mamu Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
    Are there words to describe this experience of vaping with the GG other than absolute vaping satisfaction??

I really had no idea what I was missing until I vaped with the GG!!

I don't know how you did it Imeo but my 510 atty isn't anywhere near as hot as it gets with the 510 batteries. Must be the 510 adapter barrier or something.

I got the big GG - this baby has power - absolutely awesome :thumbs:

Wowza - this packs a punch. And the vapor is so warm - like a warm summer's kiss. Sends shivers down me spine it does.

I can't believe it got here so fast. I wasn't expecting it until next week. 3 day shipping from the UK - I've never gotton that fast shipping from anyone across the pond. Way too cool!

Lil Bunny - I have you to thank for getting me to take a second look at the GG. :wub: Being a bad bunny was a good thing for me hahaha!!

Iza blowin' you love rings Imeo...
    [​IMG]

7. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    I told you that you would love it,
    I also said that you would never go back
    after you had had one of these in your lips,
    was I right, or was I right, -------

the GG is the best thing, except for sex.........[​IMG]

8. mamu

Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
    Yes, you were right my friend!!

Sex later... GG now!!

9. rejoice

rejoice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2008
    USA KY
    Received my 801 adapter this today and been using it all afternoon.
    No burnt taste and do not have to drop continually. I think I was change my mind on the 801 atomizers since GG. I just got to order more 801 atomizers. I do not have many of them. I have like 60 of the 901 atomizers. I have around 6 of the 801's:( More money to spend again.
    This never ends;) Anyway, I love it and thank you Di, for getting me to buy the adapter. Very pleased Sakis. Thank you for making this!:D

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Anything for my lovely girls. Tommorow I want to go to lathe again because today I did not finish what I was thinking. If it works, then we will the best company here:D

11. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Oooh no actually 510/Dura is not generating much heat at all! It takes much less refills and top-offs compared to 901 by a mile.
    One thing that 6volts does do though, is alter tastes of liquids, amplifies Imo. What tastes almost like nothing in a standard explodes with the GG. Defintiely try both for reviews! lol :p

I designed most of my liquids for it (diluting flavors along with nicotine), then had to turn it in for repairs! Needless to say in that 2 weeks I vaped like a fiend! Now I just received 18mg watermelon from a good friend, man did i catch a buzz! Don't be weary of diluting nic levels.:D

12. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Imeo's on the jazz again..... whatever is up his sleeve now? Could it be an IMMORTAL ATOMISER?! Or a wind up, solar powered GG? A GG that acts as a teleportation device.... and tells the time? Please give us a clue!! :)

13. BiteMe

BiteMe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Stanwood, WA
    OK.... Sorry to butt in on your conversation, but I've been looking around for some time now, and I can't seem to find anybody in the USA that sells the GG. Is that truely the case? Is the only place to buy one of these bad boys from the UK? (Who are out of stock I might add)[​IMG]

14. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Hi my friend! welcome aboard.

The only place is UK but why you want to buy from US? Its the same thing.

As for the stock, Tim will have them on Friday:)

15. mamu

Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
    BiteMe - I got mine in 3 days!! Tim shipped on Monday and I got it today. Can you imagine that?

16. BiteMe

Mar 31, 2009
    Stanwood, WA
    I was thinking that US shipment would be quicker. Once I decide I want something, I'm very impatient!! LOL
    I want it NOW!!! but....
    I'll wait until Friday and order from Tim then..

Thanks! [​IMG]

17. BiteMe

Mar 31, 2009
    Stanwood, WA
    Very good response!!!! maybe I can get that lucky!:)

18. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am the most impatient man in the world biteme. If I think of something I want it in 1 min. The other day I had an idea at 10 pm. I get dressed and I went to the lathe!!!! My wife told me that I am totally crazy. I think I am for sure:D

19. moonlight

moonlight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oo I want a teleportation device!! But not solar powered...it wouldn't work in Seattle!

20. mamu

Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
    My batteries don't seem to last very long :(

I know it would help if I didn't have the GG glued to my mouth, but what can I say??

How long do the batteries suppose to last with a fresh charge?

Is there anywhere to buy batteries that give longer duration?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.