Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
My batteries don't seem to last very long :(

I know it would help if I didn't have the GG glued to my mouth, but what can I say??

How long do the batteries suppose to last with a fresh charge?

Is there anywhere to buy batteries that give longer duration?
My fresh charged batteries last around 3 hours. I want the 18560 battery which lasts most of the day on one charge. The vapor and throat hit is not as good with the 18650 battery. I think it is ok and to vape all day is great. To vape with GG with the 6v batteries,you need several batteries and another charger. I always have some on charge. This works out for me.

I need the 18650 battery to be able to go away for the day. Sometimes you cannot charge. Go away for the day and GG cannot go with me.
I have charged up alot of batteries and took them with me. There is a problem with that too. They will not last long,because they lose there charge.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When I made the GG I had told that the batteries lasts 3-4 hours for very heavy vaping like this I do all the time. Other guys to this forum said that the 700-800mah batteries they had on their mods, lasts 6-7 hours. Thats not fair. I am telling the truth only and nothing else.

Anyway, the transformer will last longer because it takes all kind of batteries. That means if you put 17335 3v 1000 volt batteries it would be better because it will last 25% longer. Not bad at all.

Unfortunately this feature is for trans only. But if I find bigger batteries I will inform you immediately:)

Last edited:

cjalvino

Apr 28, 2009
Hello everybody.... just have to vent a little. First off I have a few different 6v mods(GG, Zimoshi and a home made one) all of them destroy 901 atomizers. In one week I have fried 8 of them. I do take long drags but I also let them cool down when they become warm. These atomizers are from all kinds of different suppliers (Totally Wicked, Puresmoker, Dietsmokes, Eastmall)so it's not a "bad batch".......... I know some of you get 40 or more days out of your atomizers but until someone makes some that can stand up to heavy 6v vaping I'm done with them.:nah:Going back to 3.7~4.2v.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hello everybody.... just have to vent a little. First off I have a few different 6v mods(GG, Zimoshi and a home made one) all of them destroy 901 atomizers. In one week I have fried 8 of them. I do take long drags but I also let them cool down when they become warm. These atomizers are from all kinds of different suppliers (Totally Wicked, Puresmoker, Dietsmokes, Eastmall)so it's not a "bad batch".......... I know some of you get 40 or more days out of your atomizers but until someone makes some that can stand up to heavy 6v vaping I'm done with them.:nah:Going back to 3.7~4.2v.

So sad for you - your choice not to use your GG - can I buy it from you?

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
I don't want to sell the GG. I still really enjoy it. It's just going to be used with a 900mah 14500 3.7v battery from now on. Does anybody else fry atomizers on a regular basis using 6v?

dude... you can use 3.7 volts after using the 6 volts and still be happy?? Maaannn... not me.

I have 901 SLB attys from ruyandirect.com and haven't fried one yet using 6 volts. Keep them wet always though.

I mostly use the 510 atty with the GG 510 adapter. I've found that the 510 atty doesn't get anywhere near as hot as it does when using the 510 atty with the 510 battery. It may be the 510 adapter barrier - don't know - but haven't fried any attys using 6 volts.

Got to keep the attys wet without flooding them - that's the secret I think.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Got to keep the attys wet without flooding them - that's the secret I think.[/quote]

yes, cjalvino

this is absolutely the secret to 6v smoking,
you have to get this skill mastered.........

If not, then go to 3.7v smoking,
I am quite happy with 3.7v,
I use 3.7v with my beloved GG
and with my SS-LV.

both give me the ultimate in satisfaction.....
good taste, good throat hit, and massive smoke ---
just go according to your personal preference.
awesome2.gif

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
cjalvino, I would suggest you maybe sedansa atties. I have no experiense but I have it 1/2 day and it has good vapor, maybe more than other 801. With the 5 years mammoth warranty I believe they are3 the best. Same thing says truelove
Thay sent me a new diva and i still havn't sent back the old one(i will so i still have 5 year warr on the new one)to me that is very cool.:cool:
Imeo keep it wet(i burned my 5 month old one making a GG video with my son, didn't drip pop!).

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thay sent me a new diva and i still havn't sent back the old one(i will so i still have 5 year warr on the new one)to me that is very cool.:cool:
Imeo keep it wet(i burned my 5 month old one making a GG video with my son, didn't drip pop!).

thanks true, I keep them so wet that sometimes GG cant cook the juice!!!

xa xa I am joking

I dont wait for the burning taste first, I feed it every 5-6 inhales with 1-2 drops and thats all

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
That's what I thought too, di. It also shows the 510 adaptors are not in stock for the Nano but in stock for the GG. So maybe there is some difference. Dunno...

maybe they are just kidding us, --------

all we can do is wait for one of them to answer -----
Imeo should be on soon, ---

------ TIM ---- IMEO -------
help.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread