GG preorders system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalle

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Germany
Why don´t use the same procedure as it was with proteus?
Maximum of 2 Pieces per account. After a period of time, you could increase the numbers.
But please give the people the chance of getting one for the retail price!

I do know that there are people in Germany that still have a hell of a lot new and unused odysseus,
that they release slowly through the auctionhouse.
Cheers Kalle

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Even if someone buys 100 Ithakas I dont have a problem Lly. 2 days of preorders leave me the right time to rearange the production.
In the german forums there are users who are afraid of the buyers with their very big money clips. They will buy 4-10 Ithakas for reselling them in the classifieds...

In my opinion there MUST be a strictly 2 per person policy if this atomizer is limited...

That´s my 2 ct...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If you notice Kalle, with this new system all people will have what they want and I will be able to make exactly the right amount without spending time on long preorders. 2 days of preorders is a very big amount of time for all people if you agree.
Why don´t use the same procedure as it was with proteus?
Maximum of 2 Pieces per account. After a period of time, you could increase the numbers.
But please give the people the chance of getting one for the retail price!

I do know that there are people in Germany that still have a hell of a lot new and unused odysseus,
that they release slowly through the auctionhouse.
Cheers Kalle

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I guess this is a good procedure ... If I understood well there's no limit on production but just a limit of 2 days to pre-order.

If that is the case no one should worrie about the big money bunch ;) they can get a 100 units but everyone will have time to get there's ..

Now the problem is for those that miss it ! But that is not imeo's but the person so .. If this is the case ..well done

Vinnyngo69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia
That works for me Imeo. Sounds good!!!

1. I will announce the preorders 2-3 days before they start.

2. I will make a specific number of units so preorders will last until units will come to an end.

With this preorder system:

1. You will not be forced to keep an eye all day on forum or on sellers sites
2. You will have time to be prepared
3. You will not try to buy what you want by pressing F5 all day, something that is not good for anyone
4. You will have what you want for sure if you place your orders in the first 2 days of preorders. After this, it may be more difficult to buy what you want because after 2 days the units may have come to an end
5. CNC machines will not have to stop, waiting for the preorders to finish, so units will be produced sooner

I hope that we found the best system that will satisfy everyone, including me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread