GG preorders system

Status
Not open for further replies.

somopoppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
uk
Do all GG products go through the 'preorder' system? By the way I have just ordered an Ithaka, the mouthpiece and spare ceramics.

What I really really want, is a GG stealth. Do all these GG devices go through the preorder process too?

Considering buying the GGTB Woodie as it seems to be the only item available to buy new.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
animated_christmas_tree.gif

somopoppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
uk
yes somo, all GG products go through the preorder process. Congratulations for Ithaka and keep in mind that some Stealths will be available on the first 10 days of January

Will the stealths be on a preorder basis too. Or will they be in stockists ready for shipment? Will these have brass parts as an option? So many questions....

somopoppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
uk
Thanks for the reply Imeo. :toast:

I have just attempted to go the Italian GG sellers website for a look around. A warning from Google pops up stating the site will infect your computer. A link is given which describes the issues with the site on previous visits google has made. Worrying.

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for bitfumo.it

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Thanks for the reply Imeo. :toast:

I have just attempted to go the Italian GG sellers website for a look around. A warning from Google pops up stating the site will infect your computer. A link is given which describes the issues with the site on previous visits google has made. Worrying.

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for bitfumo.it

Yes, the italian reseller website has issues since a couple of months. I suggest you do not visit bitfumo at all, apparently in January the new website will be up and running, meanwhile we proceed with preorders by joining a list on an italian forum.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
Yes brass stealth caps would be great.
I also think the brass battery caps are the best. I do like SS but the brass ones when polished come up like new. The SS however are excellent but will eventually need buffering if you wanted pristine shine. Whereas you can let the brass get tatty and then with a good polish it comes up trumps.

So... will there be any brass battery caps coming?

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Ok getting aggravated, got 2 ggts ss and a bunch of parts as well as a ufs and they shipped and about the same time my mailman got lazy and didn't deliver a bunch of packages, and now my packages are in the wind. I emailed the esmokeguru and got a simple reply that they would look into it and haven't heard anything since. It's around a thousand dollars in all and I can't do anything...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Ok getting aggravated, got 2 ggts ss and a bunch of parts as well as a ufs and they shipped and about the same time my mailman got lazy and didn't deliver a bunch of packages, and now my packages are in the wind. I emailed the esmokeguru and got a simple reply that they would look into it and haven't heard anything since. It's around a thousand dollars in all and I can't do anything...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feel for you bro ... I'm sure that VASILLIS will do his best to help you out tracking the package ... But I think you have to check with ur local or state post first ...maybe it got held due to holidays.... I hope that's the case here.

Wish you all the best in getting your GG goodies

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Hi,

I am just wondering if E-smokeguru will also be receiving spare parts with the stealth delivery in January.
I have been waiting to get a GGTS Button for a while now, also some other piece's to complete my GGTS.

Thank You.

I think all sellers receive some spare parts when preorders are delivered Damian. Contact Vasillis as he can probably help you with the items you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread