GotVapes.com GRAND OPENING! NOW!! FLüXomizer Clear CE2 Cartomizers Have Arrived - Incredible Pricing for ECF Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirpops

Jan 10, 2011
Ashland, OH
Thanks all for the tips on filling the the metal fluxomizers. I do like the way the clearomizers vape except for the cracking tubes. I read that certain juices cause this. I was using DeKang USA and tobacco. I don't think that its a juice problem. Its just the wrong plastic for this application. Its a shame. This is a decent product. It could be a great product if they change the plastic.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
As expected,......all are out of stock.......I've given up on ordering anything. Maybe the classifieds?
It's really unfortunate for both the customer and the vendor. As a customer, I would love to be able to shop for an item within a reasonable amount of time after receiving a notice that it's back in stock. I don't think a week or so is unreasonable. And I'm sure the vendor would love to be able to stock enough product to sell to customers who don't shop the minute an email hits the box. I'm sure they would love to make more sales, more money, more repeat customers. Maybe in the future, they'll be able to stock more items and not run out of stock so soon. Sadly, it just drives customers to other places, and then they forget to return to see if it's back in stock yet. Even if they do get an email in the future about an item restocked, they won't hurry over there because whenever they do check, it's always sold out. Lost sales are sad. For everybody. (enter frowny face here)

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
It's really unfortunate for both the customer and the vendor. As a customer, I would love to be able to shop for an item within a reasonable amount of time after receiving a notice that it's back in stock. I don't think a week or so is unreasonable. And I'm sure the vendor would love to be able to stock enough product to sell to customers who don't shop the minute an email hits the box. I'm sure they would love to make more sales, more money, more repeat customers. Maybe in the future, they'll be able to stock more items and not run out of stock so soon. Sadly, it just drives customers to other places, and then they forget to return to see if it's back in stock yet. Even if they do get an email in the future about an item restocked, they won't hurry over there because whenever they do check, it's always sold out. Lost sales are sad. For everybody. (enter frowny face here)

I feel the same way, but then again I can imagine that if I were a small store owner ordering stock from far corners of the world, I'd probably split up orders in smaller batches as well. Even if you've managed to build trust with a company that makes and delivers the stuff, and provided they can/will fill large orders quickly...Still, one never knows if some ban happy govt. agency or corrupt port official from point A to B will sieze it all for political or monetary ransom. When your free capitol to work with as a small retailer is somewhat limited, you can't afford to have too much of it get held up in customs or totally lost somewhere. These e-cig makers are still mostly small companies in parts of the world that sometimes play by different sets of rules than other industries currently enjoy. And, many of the vendors are small shops...not huge companies with stock options bringing in funds.

Some items...you just have to get them when and where you can.

mj64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
State of Confusion
There's some folks that understand that these are 'bleeding-edge' products and some that don't. For anyone not willing to fight with out-of-stocks and things that don't necessarily work perfectly, the traditional path of atomizers, cartridges, and filled cartomizers is a good way to make sure that you always have what you need to stay vaping. I maintain a supply of the old standbys while I try newer products, and would caution anyone that uses ecig products that haven't been around for a while to do the same.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
There's some folks that understand that these are 'bleeding-edge' products and some that don't. For anyone not willing to fight with out-of-stocks and things that don't necessarily work perfectly, the traditional path of atomizers, cartridges, and filled cartomizers is a good way to make sure that you always have what you need to stay vaping. I maintain a supply of the old standbys while I try newer products, and would caution anyone that uses ecig products that haven't been around for a while to do the same.

absolutley fair assesment and thank you

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
...through May 20th...$12.99 for system in blue or white clear...

eGo-T Tank System : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

egottank.png

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States

question about attys how long do these attys usual last,,,i know there is no stock answer,,,but just ball park.....have had crap luck with attys and have stayed with cartos,,,but i like this tank system, wanted the turbine too (hubby put the kabosh on that uugg anyway)
just dont want to be stuck with tanks and no atty :vapor:
am not very experienced with attys

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Good news is we got a backlog cleared on our March order (too long of a story to give you the details) and we are lookign at Mon-Wed of next week for a massive shipment of our broad selection we normally get to ship out. Along with that will be the popular OnTheTown mini kits everyone liked so well in both 510 and 808's...AND the MaXimizer giantomizers...improved and ready to go on the shelf.

Along with these we begged and cajoled and will have plenty of new replacement tubes also available. They were holding out on that as they have a shortage of raw material but we got it done.

We'll keep you updated and thanks to everyone for your patience on our FLüXomizer stock...

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Good news is we got a backlog cleared on our March order (too long of a story to give you the details) and we are lookign at Mon-Wed of next week for a massive shipment of our broad selection we normally get to ship out. Along with that will be the popular OnTheTown mini kits everyone liked so well in both 510 and 808's...AND the MaXimizer giantomizers...improved and ready to go on the shelf.

Along with these we begged and cajoled and will have plenty of new replacement tubes also available. They were holding out on that as they have a shortage of raw material but we got it done.

We'll keep you updated and thanks to everyone for your patience on our FLüXomizer stock...

I still have plenty of C-E2 XL R3's down here in the basement Danno, so I ain't in no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread