Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :)

Does anyone know how the pre-order will work? Will it be a special link, or just part of the store? And I know that there's no announcement for it yet, so, I suppose that it will not happen on Monday. Will the announcement be a special/separate one? Sorry for all the questions - just curious how it will work :D

Thanks.

I'm sure P will give us the details when the time comes.

Just keep checking all the GP threads once every 5 minutes and you'll be one of the first to know the answer to this :p

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I'm sure P will give us the details when the time comes.

Just keep checking all the GP threads once every 5 minutes and you'll be one of the first to know the answer to this :p

My finger already hurts from pressing F5 :p

On a different note, I joined ECF 4 months ago, for the last month or so, I find myself only looking at the VapourArt and ByLeo threads. Anyone else have the same "problem"? ;)

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Yup. When I got my Spheroid in October I quickly realized why they're so loved by everyone that owns one. Then right after I got it there was rumblings of the 22mm version being in the works. From that moment on I've wanted one.

February will be a great month, a PAPS V3 with a Heron and my Microstick will be here soon too.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Yup. When I got my Spheroid in October I quickly realized why they're so loved by everyone that owns one. Then right after I got it there was rumblings of the 22mm version being in the works. From that moment on I've wanted one.

February will be a great month, a PAPS V3 with a Heron and my Microstick will be here soon too.

For me I am way late to the party. I have heard good things about GP mods and Spheroid for a while. So I pulled the trigger two weeks ago and got a Paps X! Wow! Why have I been stupid this long. I went to get a Spheroid and heard about the Heron and V3...so the Spheroid will wait for now until after I get the Heron and V3!

2014 is starting off great!!!

-Jagellpuff

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
For me I am way late to the party. I have heard good things about GP mods and Spheroid for a while. So I pulled the trigger two weeks ago and got a Paps X! Wow! Why have I been stupid this long. I went to get a Spheroid and heard about the Heron and V3...so the Spheroid will wait for now until after I get the Heron and V3!

2014 is starting off great!!!

-Jagellpuff

The fit, finish, dependability is TOPS! I have said a few times for myself. Better late than never. :)

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Good morning all, well for those in the US! Good afternoon to everyone else! :)

Will the announcement for the Heron list me made in this thread or a diff one?

Also, any idea when payment will be requested when list is put up?

-Jagellpuff
It will be posted in the following threads and most likely this thread by Perseas

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...olo-gp-snp-more-part-2-a-10.html#post12117168
http://www.vapourart.com/en/
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...notifications-tips-tricks-updates-thread.html

Good luck!

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
Hi Everyone. This my first time posting in this section but have been lurking here for a few months now and just recently got a spheroid. I find that owning one makes me a better person.

Can we get a post telling us when to expect another post regarding the pre-order details...I have a couple alarm clocks that I'd like to set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread