GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
Path I'm having a terrible time keeping up these days with the schedule..but please know you are in my thoughts an prayers. Best of luck with the loan. I have to assume you have the terribly muggy weather we have here and with any heart issues that just makes things very tough. Take care of yourself.....

Thank you :)

I'm doing my best.

EDIT: And yes, the weather had been terrible as of late regarding the humidity, but I'm doing okay with it so far. :)

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Much appreciated buddy. I'll send you pictures of
A perfect build tomorrow morning (your afternoon) and the inside and outside and 360 view and all to the provided email. Maybe you can see something that I can't.

Let's see if you can maybe find something that I can't.

Thank you for the quick reply and I hope we can avoid sending out a new one that would be the best for all of us.

Thank you.

Thank you for your cooperative spirit, but I want to remove your attention from the issue and turn it to enjoy a good vape. Unfortunately, DHL doesn't work during weekend, so I can send you a new unit on Monday.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
My GP mod family group photo. I just need another switch and a 5th working unit will be born.

e5ydyhy7.jpg

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Hey P, so do you sell this by itself? Or a lux version?

GPin base made from EU certified 316 SS.

Also are you going to make an SS tube for the 23mm SnP v2?

The SnP 23 mm uses 2mm thick fused quartz tube and I believe it is strong enough, so we won't produce for the time being an SS tube.

Do you mean the GPin base of the Heron?

pmuniz10920

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
The SnP 23 mm uses 2mm thick fused quartz tube and I believe it is strong enough, so we won't produce for the time being an SS tube.

Do you mean the GPin base of the Heron?

I know it is thicker, but I'm afraid of breaking it while at work...
Yes the gpin base

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
I comprehend that after 20 builds the frustration for something not working as it should in the first place is accumulated and our mind tends to focus on the problem, not the possible cause. So, there is no reason to check again what is wrong. Give me please your order number and on Monday we shall send you a new unit triple checked this time. I'll ask you to return us the Spheroid you have and we shall refund you the return shipping to your Paypal account. The Spheroid is a completely mechanical atomiser and whatever is blocking the flow of electricity can be checked with a multimeter very easily. An email to info@vapourart.com from the first build would be a faster way to fix the issue. I am sorry for your inconvenience, we are not perfect, but we are quick in correcting our faults.

Perseas,
your attention to customer service is unquestionably superior to all others!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
No time to play catch-up on the forum... but here's a not so good rushed picture before the sun set of my third X I just put together with the new 18650 LUX tube (new SS switch, one of the new Herons, one of the new A-Bronze AFC rings, spare SS Converter, a ST050 brass DT (that also came today)....

x1496s.jpg

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Ok, because I thought I had read about the v1 having oxidation issues?

If someone doesn't perform maintenance in places where liquid might enter and electricity flows thru a positive post, even 316 SS will show signs of oxidation eventually.

Last edited:

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I am thinking to lock the current thread for a few hours in order to sleep a bit because I am over 24 hours awake, and to reopen it again the afternoon in my time (in about 12 hours from now), to let it reach the 15000 posts, before I open the new main thread. In the mean while, feel free to post on the rest threads :)

Last edited:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Ok, lets roll on till this thread's physical end and then we'll play all over again!

Sounds like a plan, P!!

Hope you got some much-needed rest! Sleep deprivation is a funny thing. I notice that when I pull all-nighters (not often anymore), that I have this strange extra energy the next day. It only lasts for about a half a day though, then I crash.....

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Thank you very much, yes I slept well! Thank you very much for the resting place, nice idea!
JP, the next day's extra energy feeling is indeed strange, a half baked mood of dreamy activity before the body demands its toll. If we could be continuously awake, an ongoing insomnia, what dreams might come?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread