GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
For vape stuff storage, I use these. I put away, all but two lids, and have them configured in two stacks. I started with the original three compartments. I think I have 28 now. It grew.................... :)

sterilite.jpg

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
No need to apologize bill. You just watch out for everyone that's good. Hope you are still enjoying that p2 with your paps or other sexy mods. I'll watch some videos on the heron now it sounds interesting to say the least

Thanks for clearing that up for me. My head was not in a good place evidently, and I humbly apologize. I appreciate your post and thank you for your patience.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
King Perseas will take care of you, want to quit. Hang in there, and breathe.

Loving the pics of all the new shiny toys :) congrats all!

Looked at a house today that we loved. It's a good price too. Just need to get the loan :)

Not doing so great tonight. Chest is heavy and uncomfortable. Bummer, because it was a pretty good day.
..Sent from the Vape Lair..

All the best Friend.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
So after seeing all these sexy heron pics what is that thing exactly? Is it the Porsche of Kayfuns or the same principle of the prometey 2 or spheroid? Looks super cool that thing.

Congrats to everyone that got some vape mail today
Just so everyone is clear, Aleks is a very nice guy and pleasant to talk with but, his Prometey line is based off the GP Spheroid. Fact :)
It is a GP Heron that brings the history of the Spheroid along with it into production currently.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
For vape stuff storage, I use these. I put away, all but two lids, and have them configured in two stacks. I started with the original three compartments. I think I have 28 now. It grew.................... :)

View attachment 350995

I use these as well :) very convenient!

Also, for any wondering, I took a nap and relaxed a bit and feel much better now. Thanks for the kind words :). Just need to make it til Wednesday at 900am lol

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I use these as well :) very convenient!

Also, for any wondering, I took a nap and relaxed a bit and feel much better now. Thanks for the kind words :). Just need to make it til Wednesday at 900am lol

How many bins are you up to? :) I get mine at Target. The clamps and handles are black. Black is my favorite color. :)

Wednesday? Test results?

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Just so everyone is clear, Aleks is a very nice guy and pleasant to talk with but, his Prometey line is based off the GP Spheroid. Fact :)
It is a GP Heron that brings the history of the Spheroid along with it into production currently.

Good to know that. That is something I thought about, since I own a couple. I have hard more than a few members pm me about the comparison and IMHO the Heron wins hands down especially when you talk about looks and functionality with the AFC.

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Path I'm having a terrible time keeping up these days with the schedule..but please know you are in my thoughts an prayers. Best of luck with the loan. I have to assume you have the terribly muggy weather we have here and with any heart issues that just makes things very tough. Take care of yourself.....

King Perseas will take care of you, want to quit. Hang in there, and breathe.

Loving the pics of all the new shiny toys :) congrats all!

Looked at a house today that we loved. It's a good price too. Just need to get the loan :)

Not doing so great tonight. Chest is heavy and uncomfortable. Bummer, because it was a pretty good day.
..Sent from the Vape Lair..

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Shouldn't this thing work for the price without having to mess with it? I am so extremely ...... right now. I have multi meter I have a DNA and a provari and joke can read anything.

I don't know what I should do with a plate or the screw inside since everything is tied and nothing wiggles or moves.

I comprehend that after 20 builds the frustration for something not working as it should in the first place is accumulated and our mind tends to focus on the problem, not the possible cause. So, there is no reason to check again what is wrong. Give me please your order number and on Monday we shall send you a new unit triple checked this time. I'll ask you to return us the Spheroid you have and we shall refund you the return shipping to your Paypal account. The Spheroid is a completely mechanical atomiser and whatever is blocking the flow of electricity can be checked with a multimeter very easily. An email to info@vapourart.com from the first build would be a faster way to fix the issue. I am sorry for your inconvenience, we are not perfect, but we are quick in correcting our faults.

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm in a sad state...(seriously my life is fabulous just too busy these days) I've been using only my Aspire Nautilis for almost two weeks now:confused: I'm just so )(* tired when I get home to get anything else up and running well. I own so many beautiful attys...Lord just give me a couple of hours to myself when I have some energy:laugh: I'm not knocking the Nautilis as for a plug and play model it gets the job done...OK pity party is over.. Sunday night I should have a couple of hours that are mine all mine and will get back on track.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Much appreciated buddy. I'll send you pictures of
A perfect build tomorrow morning (your afternoon) and the inside and outside and 360 view and all to the provided email. Maybe you can see something that I can't.

Let's see if you can maybe find something that I can't.

Thank you for the quick reply and I hope we can avoid sending out a new one that would be the best for all of us.

Thank you.

I comprehend that after 20 builds the frustration for something not working as it should in the first place is accumulated and our mind tends to focus on the problem, not the possible cause. Therefore, there is no reason to check again what is wrong. Give me please your order number and tomorrow we shall send you a new unit triple checked this time. I'll ask you to return us the Spheroid you have and we shall refund you the return shipping to your Paypal account. The Spheroid is a completely mechanical atomiser and whatever blocking the flow of electricity can be checked with a multimeter very easily. An email to info@vapourart.com from the first build would be a faster way to fix the issue. I am sorry for your inconvenience, we are not perfect, but we are quick in correcting our faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread