GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Funny, I love Peanut Butter...You couldn't make me vape a peanut butter flavored juice with a gun to my head. The thought grosses me out. :)

Subjective Tastes are a good thing!

That's what I thought too, but after trying it, I was very surprised. It's not just peanut butter, it's mixed in with other flavors. As with any juice, it's not completely like the flavor written on the bottle - it just reminds you of it -some to a larger degree, others not so much. That's why some people say that certain flavors don't taste anything like what they are supposed to.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I am a tobacco guy looking for my perfect tobacco vape, I love Gold Rising, Devil Dog, and some Vurley.
I am not a fan of Shipwreck, Smooth Criminal or Desperado much. They aren't tobaccos to me. They all have the same base flavor of some spice and coconut to me. The hell I caught when I posted my thoughts of SC on that thread. All I heard was bla bla steep for 5 months bla bla bla steep for 8 months bla bla.....ummm no.
I am loyal to Ahlusion but wish they would lose the honey flavor in some of the tobaccos as well. On the other hand they are the only juice that I can vape other than flavors. Lemon Cream, Lime Cream, the Teas, and others. A very natural flavored juice line.

Need to try something from Ahlusion, but first need to vape all the other stuff I bought, I'm running out of space. It's funny how some people say that steeping is the cure for all issues with a juice - I got a tiramisu flavor from Mt Baker Vapor that just smelled completely off, I mean there was not even a hint of tiramisu in there - they just poured the wrong flavor into the bottle, but the people on the MBV thread told me to steep it for a month because some MBV flavors come out only then. I mean, if it tastes and smells like some tropical alcoholic beverage to begin with, how's it going to taste like tiramisu in a month?! :D

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Lol yup. If it's the wrong juice or a legitimately bad one not much can help. Though sometimes I do agree with the steeping thing. I got a cheesecake juice recently that at first just tasted like sour cheese. Given a month of time in the steeping cupboard the sweeter notes came out and the sourness went away and it's turned in to a great juice.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Lol yup. If it's the wrong juice or a legitimately bad one not much can help. Though sometimes I do agree with the steeping thing. I got a cheesecake juice recently that at first just tasted like sour cheese. Given a month of time in the steeping cupboard the sweeter notes came out and the sourness went away and it's turned in to a great juice.

Totally agree with additional steep times, but if you steep something for more than 4 weeks, and it still does not taste right, I don't think it ever will. BTW, that cheesecake, was it from yaeliq? I just ordered cheesecake and tiramisu from there.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Need to try something from Ahlusion, but first need to vape all the other stuff I bought, I'm running out of space. It's funny how some people say that steeping is the cure for all issues with a juice - I got a tiramisu flavor from Mt Baker Vapor that just smelled completely off, I mean there was not even a hint of tiramisu in there - they just poured the wrong flavor into the bottle, but the people on the MBV thread told me to steep it for a month because some MBV flavors come out only then. I mean, if it tastes and smells like some tropical alcoholic beverage to begin with, how's it going to taste like tiramisu in a month?! :D

Funny my friend, I ordered 3 bottles of MBV as some rave about...none of the flavors even past the finger taste test. pif...

dvSjyoL.png

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Funny my friend, I ordered 3 bottles of MBV as some rave about...none of the flavors even past the finger taste test. pif...

dvSjyoL.png

Yeah, some of the flavors I got from them are ok, but definitely nothing to write home about. Mind you these are just flavors as I mostly DIY, so, it's the key for the liquid they produce. If they can't get that right, I don't think their final product will be anything beyond ok.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Totally agree with additional steep times, but if you steep something for more than 4 weeks, and it still does not taste right, I don't think it ever will. BTW, that cheesecake, was it from yaeliq? I just ordered cheesecake and tiramisu from there.

Nope, Canadian juice maker.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
My reason for MBV is the low cost of their 236ml bottles. Who else sells as cheaply? I simply can't afford to pay the prices asked for by many vendors? I found a juice that I simply love, but they ONLY sell 10ml bottles for $6.99 each plus shipping - no discounts, or sales...

At MBV, a 236ml bottle is only $39.99, and they have sales all the time.

I really am open to ideas!

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I have to agree with mbv juices. As a noob, real real noob,lol, I ordered 20 or so juices and like and vaped 3-5 of those and reordered...freckled lemonade, thug juice for a menthol hit, caramel apple and I did like the 555 but the last bottle steeped and steeped and still taste and smelled like dirt!! My wife refused to let me Vape 555 around her, it stank!! Oh well, as well all say, taste is subjective. I should have my spheroid tommorrow and can't decide to first time use an ahlusion-net tobacco, good life-ElKamino or vermillion-ky vanilla blend!! Haven't tried any of these yet so using in the spheroid first, I will have no baseline for taste unless I throw some juice into. Ce4 first to establish a bottom baseline, lol!! Good night to all!

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
My reason for MBV is the low cost of their 236ml bottles. Who else sells as cheaply? I simply can't afford to pay the prices asked for by many vendors? I found a juice that I simply love, but they ONLY sell 10ml bottles for $6.99 each plus shipping - no discounts, or sales...

At MBV, a 236ml bottle is only $39.99, and they have sales all the time.

I really am open to ideas!

You can try DIY. It's not difficult, just time consuming and it's 5 to 7 times cheaper than buying pre made.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
You can try DIY. It's not difficult, just time consuming and it's 5 to 7 times cheaper than buying pre made.

Nice thought. But I'd think you'd need/want to be a bit creative at least, and I am so not creative at all. At this point, vaping isn't a hobby for me, it's a replacement for analogs.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Nice thought. But I'd think you'd need/want to be a bit creative at least, and I am so not creative at all. At this point, vaping isn't a hobby for me, it's a replacement for analogs.

Actually, you don't - many places sell the the same DIY flavors as the flavor of their juices - the only thing you have to decide on is the percentage of the flavor you will use as compared to the nic and base. The most creativity I've exhibited is by adding 2 whole flavors together :) custard and apple pie or banana. It does not have to be a science and comes out to about 60-70 cents per 10 ml of juice - that's $32 for 500 ml of juice. I've tried their juice, mine is not any worse than what they sell (MBV). You just have to get quality flavors to get quality juice. But then, it's only about half the price of what you pay for juice now, so, maybe it's not worth the hassle. I got tired for paying too much for juice that I felt I could mix myself just as well if not better. Some flavors I can't replicate though, so there will always be some juices that I'll continue to buy pre-made.

DaFreeK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Osijek, Croatia
DIY isn't hard at all. But first do your research, we(us vapers ;) ) don't want any harm to happen to somebody who doesn't know what milligrams and nicotine mean.

We just have a huge discussion on my local forum about non informed people who deal with high % nicotine bases. It's just stupid and dangerous. If you know what you are doing and have the appropriate gear then don't listen to me ;)

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Actually, that point bears repeating every time this topic comes up - just like someone intent on 'sub-ohming', that has zero knowledge of what will or won't or might blow up.

Unfortunately, if people handle 54 or 100 mg NIC base incorrectly or miscalculate how much is needed for a particular level of NIC in the final product, an emergency room trip is very likely....

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
I might have to try DIY one day or I have to shop where you all do. The cheapest I've paid for a 10ml bottle is $9.99 and as high as $25 here in a B&M. I should just stay out of the B&M's I guess.

ot3e44.jpg

Do try it because it's just nuts to pay that much. Just a warning, you will not be able to replicate some flavors and will still have to buy premade the ones you really like, but you may come up with some that you like even better than the premade stuff. You will have to spend 30-40 minutes once a month to prepare enough nic base for the month, after that it's just adding flavors to 10 or 20mm bottles and steeping.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I might have to try DIY one day or I have to shop where you all do. The cheapest I've paid for a 10ml bottle is $9.99 and as high as $25 here in a B&M. I should just stay out of the B&M's I guess.

ot3e44.jpg

Curious, do I see two bottles of bread of heaven? If so, thoughts? If not, disregard. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread