GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
Looking for a little insight. Installed my v3 spheroid kit tonight and had a question. The negative post is not thread all the way, and only goes about half way into the deck, standing about 1-1.5mm off the deck. Is this correct?
ypu6e8ah.jpg

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Looking for a little insight. Installed my v3 spheroid kit tonight and had a question. The negative post is not thread all the way, and only goes about half way into the deck, standing about 1-1.5mm off the deck. Is this correct?
ypu6e8ah.jpg

Sent from the backwoods of Maine.

It should sit flush. Email info@vapourart.com and they'll sort you out.

I might have to try DIY one day or I have to shop where you all do. The cheapest I've paid for a 10ml bottle is $9.99 and as high as $25 here in a B&M. I should just stay out of the B&M's I guess.

ot3e44.jpg

Cheapest 10ml you're bought is 10$!! That's crazy, I get 30ml for that price or less and it's great juice.

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
I feel like I'm talking to me. Although, I have come to love a couple of their fruits knowing they aren't melting down lollipops for flavor. The all natural flavorings and organic role make it better for me.
I just loathe fake tasting juice. Hell, I don't even eat candy, ever.
I think Heather from HHV is a great person and skilled but, to me most of the juice is horrible even the natural juices just have a funky taste imo.
MOV NET tobacco's were a staple for me well over a year but, I Vaped it hard and one day boom, pif'd about 18 bottles most new. I just got sick of it.
Blake and I have been talking much about his juices lately and familiar with some, I am going to hit them up.

By the way Gold Rising is an adv for me. So simple, light, easy to enjoy and is kind of a palate cleanser for me. Many don't like it....Akdare being one :)

Nasty. Cat piss in a dirty ashtray... :)

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Nasty. Cat piss in a dirty ashtray... :)
Let it steep for 5 months and the cat piss turns into a flavorful bladder infection taste and the dirty ashtray calms down to white trash cigarette snuffed in a half eaten Dominoes Pizza with beer spilled on it flavor.

Followed by 8 more posts about how much they love it, you better love it, then make you feel like an idiot for sharing your opinion and clearly have no business on the thread due to your dislike of a flavor with clearly no experience with any juice except for some gas station RY4 that you use in a burned out vivi nova heading to your single wide on blocks that is foreclosing. :)

Some people kill me.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Let it steep for 5 months and the cat piss turns into a flavorful bladder infection taste and the dirty ashtray calms down to white trash cigarette snuffed in a half eaten Dominoes Pizza with beer spilled on it flavor.

Followed by 8 more posts about how much they love it, you better love it, then make you feel like an idiot for sharing your opinion and clearly have no business on the thread due to your dislike of a flavor with clearly no experience with any juice except for some gas station RY4 that you use in a burned out vivi nova heading to your single wide on blocks that is foreclosing. :)

Some people kill me.

Funny, but exactly how that thread goes sometimes.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com

Some people kill me.

Are you *sure* that's how you feel? Don't hold back, whatever you do~!

What were we talking about again?

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

Some people kill me.

:facepalm:

eternalsurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Tryon, NC USA
Sandbagger, I also have been down that lonely road. Hoping Ahlusion will cure me. I'm just a juice snob, period.
I envy those that can vape all flavors. I have a hard time vaping candied, fake tasting, weird ingredients, Diacetyl added, etc. cheap juice. I get that is my hang up but, I didn't give up the rich flavor of smoking to be unhappy.
Same here. Only two or three juices I can stand to use on a regular basis. Still haven't found my all day tobacco.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Same here. Only two or three juices I can stand to use on a regular basis. Still haven't found my all day tobacco.

I am not a tobacco vaper, however I tried some Smoked Custard by Nick's Blissful Brews recently. I wasn't aware it was a tobacco base when I ordered it, but it's bloody lovely. Not sure about an all day for me, but it's worth a try.

Last edited:

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
I am not a tobacco vaper, however I tried some Smoked Custard by Nick's Blissful Brews recently. I wasn't aware it was a tobacco base when I ordered it, but it's bloody lovely. Not sure about an all day for me, but it's worth a try.

I just saw someone in another forum recommend the same juice...hmmm...

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just saw someone in another forum recommend the same juice...hmmm...

I haven't put it in the spheroid yet, but in a mesh wicked, reduced chamber genny it is a great after dinner with a whiskey vape.

Edit: This reminds me I need to order more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread