Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I ordered a mini last week. I had three satin silver minis, kept one and sold the other two so I could justify the spending spree!

Far out! We can wear catsuits and boots and be stealthy secret agents!!!

ETA: I have never served in the military, so will not use the logo H2o and the others are using. I played around with a civilian logo (you know how I love pretend games!) I'm currently using the one marked in red, but I can change it if you don't like it. I just plan on keeping it very simple, so it won't get too blurry when reduced.

nn7.gif

Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Far out! We can wear catsuits and boots and be stealthy secret agents!!!

ETA: I have never served in the military, so will not use the logo H2o and the others are using. I played around with a civilian logo (you know how I love pretend games!) I'm currently using the one marked in red, but I can change it if you don't like it. I just plan on keeping it very simple, so it won't get too blurry when reduced.

nn7.gif

I will dig out my cat suit, slip on my boots (thigh high ok?...hmm might not be stealthy enough) and await mission details.

My mom worked in law enforcement for 20 years and I followed in her foot steps for a few years. I was more suited for nursing! That logo is perfect for me...still working on my sig.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I also ordered a stealth mini yesterday :oops: :D can't wait to get it! I'm sitting here in my catsuit anxiously awaiting it's arrival :laugh:

Yay!!! I know, I am waiting very impatiently!! I have been trying to come up with a cool tank idea, you know me, I have to put something on it, just don't know what yet. I was wondering about making something with the SP logo on a smoke colored tank in black plain crystals. I was playing with one this weekend and put a fleur de lis in silver crystals on a smoke colored tank to see how it looked....

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Oh how I wish Phiniac made 22mm tanks... The one you're making sounds awesome though, post pics when you're done! I copied Princess and ordered an IBTanked halfling with a bold black swirl and black caps.

I do have an extra tank for my Loki Lab that I could send to Phiniac for etching with the SP logo! :)

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Oh how I wish Phiniac made 22mm tanks... The one you're making sounds awesome though, post pics when you're done! I copied Princess and ordered an IBTanked halfling with a bold black swirl and black caps.

I do have an extra tank for my Loki Lab that I could send to Phiniac for etching with the SP logo! :)

Aren't Phiniac tanks 22mm? Well, I guess clear and black ones are. Colored ones aren't.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX

We are gonna be so stealthalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread