Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
They did give me a disc, but I doubt I would know what I would be looking at.
If it looks like this then you're OK.

th

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
had a long day... woke up at 4 am yesterday, made a run for 6ish am got back, made another run and got home for about 4pm, helped Retic with his car, ate dinner, layed down for about 10:30pm got called at 10:44 pm did another run, got home for 1:30am, layed down for a tad, got called out again for 1:45 am, made another run, got home for 6:30am, and then got called out for 3 more runs at 7:45am... got home for noonish, layed down about 1:00pm and crashed and burned, got called out again for 2pm today and said nope.. got 3 more hours of sleep and now Im here.. what a way to end the "week"... 32 hours straight and 870 miles... think I might have exceeded the limits.. ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
had a long day... woke up at 4 am yesterday, made a run for 6ish am got back, made another run and got home for about 4pm, helped Retic with his car, ate dinner, layed down for about 10:30pm got called at 10:44 pm did another run, got home for 1:30am, layed down for a tad, got called out again for 1:45 am, made another run, got home for 6:30am, and then got called out for 3 more runs at 7:45am... got home for noonish, layed down about 1:00pm and crashed and burned, got called out again for 2pm today and said nope.. got 3 more hours of sleep and now Im here.. what a way to end the "week"... 32 hours straight and 870 miles... think I might have exceeded the limits.. ;)

Please be careful you don't get sick from all this overworking. Interrupted sleep can NOT be any good on your body!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hiya retic. Is your healing progressing? Be patient even though that can be the hardest thing to do.
Still stiff and sore , just got the staples pulled yesterday . Glad of that , they were itching like crazy . I'll know better in a coupla weeks , gotta go back for xray's then .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Good morning Army.

Good luck with the tube thingy today, Papaw!! The one I was in was open at the end. Lots of sunlight. I kept my eyes closed. The tech gave me headphones and had music streaming. I chose soft rock. The machine was still incredibly loud.
Yup , 20 minutes of weird , loud humming .

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
K5: The eliquid is likely going down the air hole beneath the coil. Be sure you're a good 2mm above the airhole. Also use a thicker wick and put some shoulders on it so the wick is as far away from the deck as possible.

mod: I bought a JAC Series B DNA75 a bit back. Absolutely love it. Runs in either standard power mode or temperature control. One of the smallest box mods you can find. Solidly built. Comes from the UK and you can get it for $65 (incl shipping). If you're interested let me know and I'll give you instructions on how to get it for $65.

SERIES-B DNA 75W (Device Only)

Here is the ECF thread if you want more info... JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

I’d like the instructions on how to get the Series-B DNA 75w for $65, Bronze, I’m sold on it!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. NFL plays today. Another excuse to lie around and do nothing, if I can make it to 4:00. Am I the only one who thinks the "color rush" jerseys they wear on Thursday Night look really horrible ? (Bears and Lions at 4:00, General).

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good Morning Army. NFL plays today. Another excuse to lie around and do nothing, if I can make it to 4:00. Am I the only one who thinks the "color rush" jerseys they wear on Thursday Night look really horrible ? (Bears and Lions at 4:00, General).

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

I thank God daily for the man who doesn't watch sports so I haven't a clue whether the jerseys look tacky, but ill agree you... if a man thinks an outfit looks horrible it's got to be really really really bad!

Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread