Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Morning all. I've had a recent epiphany in my vaping. When Fresh Grindz first came out, I tried a 30ml bottle and wasn't impressed so I put it away. Then about a year later I decided to try it again, and I LOVED it.

So I ordered a 100ml bottle, let it age for a couple of months, and then went through it like Sherman went through Atlanta. Now I'm hooked on the stuff. It has replaced HT as my #1 favorite. My rotation is now FG, HT, PB and Legend, with some Serendipity from time to time.

I just got a fresh 100ml bottle a week ago. I'm letting it age a little, but getting ready to dive into it. Do you guys find FG to benefit from some aging, or is it ready to vape right out of the mailbox?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I’d like the instructions on how to get the Series-B DNA 75w for $65, Bronze, I’m sold on it!
First, set up an account with JAC Vapour (if you haven't already) and subscribe to their news letter. They have been running some really nice sales the last number of weeks. Next, go to the USA link in the Series-B DNA 75 description. You'll see a free shipping offer to the USA there. Next, add the Series-B to your cart (don't add any other item(s) because it will negate your free shipping). Let it sit in your cart a few days. In a couple days you will get an email giving you a 10% offer. A couple days after that you'll get a 20% discount offer. Weigh that against any sales they might be offering and make your choice as to which is better. In suspect they'll have more Xmas sales but who knows.

Good Morning Army. NFL plays today. Another excuse to lie around and do nothing, if I can make it to 4:00. Am I the only one who thinks the "color rush" jerseys they wear on Thursday Night look really horrible ? (Bears and Lions at 4:00, General).

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
No. Those jerseys they wear on Thursday night look horrible. :)

Water heater repaired and back in business. Changed out exp tank and relief valve. $55 in parts plus another $10 for a water pressure gauge. Next!

Good morning Army!!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good Morning Army!!

Temperatures are finally starting to warm back up around here. I actually was able to sit outside for a while yesterday.

I dropped my ProVari the other day and cracked the glass on my Kabuki. I did have a backup so popped that one on. Now I have 10 (!) spare glass tanks heading my way LOL! That's the first time in a VERY long time I have dropped my device. Probably over a year.

~~Dancing around singing "I Feel Good"

This time next week I will be in the loving embrace of my family. Not looking forward to the cold weather in Michigan but I AM looking forward to the warmth of being around the family.

Life does not stop with a diagnosis or treatment. You just keep on being positive, keep fighting and LIVE life. ;)

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Morning all. I've had a recent epiphany in my vaping. When Fresh Grindz first came out, I tried a 30ml bottle and wasn't impressed so I put it away. Then about a year later I decided to try it again, and I LOVED it.

So I ordered a 100ml bottle, let it age for a couple of months, and then went through it like Sherman went through Atlanta. Now I'm hooked on the stuff. It has replaced HT as my #1 favorite. My rotation is now FG, HT, PB and Legend, with some Serendipity from time to time.

I just got a fresh 100ml bottle a week ago. I'm letting it age a little, but getting ready to dive into it. Do you guys find FG to benefit from some aging, or is it ready to vape right out of the mailbox?

I find that most everything HHV makes is vapable out of the mailbox... but when aged... the tobaccos and FG, Temptation, and TC become several levels better... especially the DF and PB.. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

That’s big news! You’ve been the biggest HT fan around here for a long time! Never thought I’d see the day anything would come close for you. I’m happy for you too - variety is nice!

I found FG to be excellent right out of the mailbox. It’s a bright, fresh coffee flavor. As it ages, it deepens almost like a darker roasted coffee, without getting bitter. I like it both aged and fresh.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So I loaded up some Heavenly Tobacco in a KFL V2+ (the clone that says Designed in Russia, Made in Germany, and bears the Smoevesto Emblem) and placed it on my little eLeaf Pico. The HT is five weeks old, and tasting pretty good.
But I may have to go above my usual 11watts to get the flavor I am used to....

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
First, set up an account with JAC Vapour (if you haven't already) and subscribe to their news letter. They have been running some really nice sales the last number of weeks. Next, go to the USA link in the Series-B DNA 75 description. You'll see a free shipping offer to the USA there. Next, add the Series-B to your cart (don't add any other item(s) because it will negate your free shipping). Let it sit in your cart a few days. In a couple days you will get an email giving you a 10% offer. A couple days after that you'll get a 20% discount offer. Weigh that against any sales they might be offering and make your choice as to which is better. In suspect they'll have more Xmas sales but who knows.

No. Those jerseys they wear on Thursday night look horrible. :)

Water heater repaired and back in business. Changed out exp tank and relief valve. $55 in parts plus another $10 for a water pressure gauge. Next!

Good morning Army!!

Hot diggety Dog. Ok, sitting in my cart. I already got the 10% off coupon when I set up an account a few days ago. Have not used and in no hurry for Christmas, so I’ll wait and see if get 20% off offer. I can also watch for sales but at 79.99 base with free shipping before coupon discount, will prob pull the trigger with 20% off code. Gee, thanks, Bronze! I honestly do not remember seeing that option to click USA in the description before.
I know a couple other online stores that offer free shipping (not to US from overseas tho) but you only get the shipping free if you click the box or w/e. So easy to miss if in a hurry or not paying attention. Will let you know. Also saw where a lot of folks ordering covers to decorate theirs, OR if paints comes off. Nice solution and idea....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hot diggety Dog. Ok, sitting in my cart. I already got the 10% off coupon when I set up an account a few days ago. Have not used and in no hurry for Christmas, so I’ll wait and see if get 20% off offer. I can also watch for sales but at 79.99 base with free shipping before coupon discount, will prob pull the trigger with 20% off code. Gee, thanks, Bronze! I honestly do not remember seeing that option to click USA in the description before.
I know a couple other online stores that offer free shipping (not to US from overseas tho) but you only get the shipping free if you click the box or w/e. So easy to miss if in a hurry or not paying attention. Will let you know. Also saw where a lot of folks ordering covers to decorate theirs, OR if paints comes off. Nice solution and idea....
I believe the USA link (in addition to offering free shipping) allows JAC to advertise their price in dollars instead of pounds. It also eliminates the confusion w/regard to the VAT tax that USA customers are not subject to. No guarantee you will get the 20% incentive but the vast majority of people did. I suspect you will too if you're a little more patient. I'm also guessing they might have a Xmas sale that is at least as good.

Here is the link to Vapor Skinz. Very affordable and I have to say the quality has surpassed my expectations so far.
Vape Skins - Vape Wraps - Mod Skins - Vape Skinz - Mod Wraps

Good luck!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I think David is going to have a merry Christmas...Dr. Who on for a major marathon starting ? Tuesday morning ? ...(5 a.m. Tuesday my time). There'll be a short break however for you to get your pizza rolls and belgian ale in, David, as they broadcast the World Darts Championship :lol:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I think David is going to have a merry Christmas...Dr. Who on for a major marathon starting ? Tuesday morning ? ...(5 a.m. Tuesday my time). There'll be a short break however for you to get your pizza rolls and belgian ale in, David, as they broadcast the World Darts Championship :lol:

What channel for dr. Who?

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

It's good when you first get it but I find it's better with some age time.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Thanks....I wish...My cable company dropped BBCA so I can't see it. I did see the last season and I'll find a way to see the Christmas special.;)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Thanks....I wish...My cable company dropped BBCA so I can't see it. I did see the last season and I'll find a way to see the Christmas special.;)
Ah well, British Brainwashing Corporation is no great shakes any more, and you've undoubtedly seen all the episodes already. I just happened to notice as I was setting up my recordings for the week.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Judy does Amazon, so I got her to order Mamaw's Gift. I told Mamaw "no money this year, I actually bought you something" and she cursed at me ! Maybe I shoulda stayed with the cash ....?

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread