Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Hi friends! It’s Monday again. But let’s pretend we don’t know that and have a good day anyway. :)

Remember:
When your mind is unhampered by useless thoughts, any day is a good day.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Army. Just coming back to life after two days of total space out. No idea what that was about. No cough, no congestion, no fever, no chills, just totally and completely spaced out. Probably a weird bug or vertigo I don't know. But most has passed. Nice to be back on the grid. Have a great Tuesday! :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Wow, ok so I found this cool hangout [The Big Thread] today after taking a break from putzin' around the house. This looks like a pretty friendly neighborhood???

It's a wonderful 41° bright sunny day here in Milwaukee...yahoo, nice and warm compared to what it has been...shorts and t-shirt weather!!! Not really, just kidding. Just about all of our 46.9 inches of snow has melted...although we could get more right up through end of April...hopefully not this year. 2007-08 season we had just over 90 inches, or 7 1/2 feet, of snow...that year stunk and my back still hurts at the thought.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Wow, ok so I found this cool hangout [The Big Thread] today after taking a break from putzin' around the house. This looks like a pretty friendly neighborhood???

It's a wonderful 41° bright sunny day here in Milwaukee...yahoo, nice and warm compared to what it has been...shorts and t-shirt weather!!! Not really, just kidding. Just about all of our 46.9 inches of snow has melted...although we could get more right up through end of April...hopefully not this year. 2007-08 season we had just over 90 inches, or 7 1/2 feet, of snow...that year stunk and my back still hurts at the thought.

Hello and welcome.. yes, we are a pretty friendly group :)

Glad your winter is starting to melt away!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Well hello SMT. Yes, this thread is a part of the HHV subforum. So is the Kayfun 2019 thread you've been posting on. Welcome (again).

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

A very cool family of friends here! And we love when new folks stop in and stick around! I’m glad you found us. :)

My back hurts in sympathy with yours at your snowfall this year. Cannot imagine dealing with 90 inches.

Gasp! Is that a Fender Stratocaster in your avatar? Guitars rule! I have a ‘97 Gibson Les Paul Limited in wine red with gold hardware. Beautiful to look at. I don’t play electric very well and it is currently in the loving care of a friend. Do you play?

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
@Pappy or @LAwaters

Trying to purchase that pod, where do I get replacements? I’m not seeing any on the website (granted, im also on my phone at the car dealership so I might not be looking in the right place).

HHV has the pod and My Vapor Store has the replacements. Here’s my post with the links to both:

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

The replacement pod I got from HHV worked great, and the pod comes with one too. The first replacement pod from MVS flooded a bit, but it was easy to clear. Might have been defective from the factory, but it’s working fine now.

And what PG/VG ratio works best? And you said bump up the nic? I’m at 6 now, going to just buy one 30 ml to go with the pods.

BTW Pappy... I’m so happy you’ve been vape free for so long!

My blend is 60/40 PG/VG and works great. I couldn’t say how higher VG would be. I’m pretty sure the pod cartridge is ceramic (no cotton or silica wicking), so I’d guess that higher VG would also work well.

As for the nic level, I had 15 mg nic left over and decided to use it up in the pod. I vape 9 mg normally. I got a nic buzz from the first few vapes on the pod and had to slow down. It’s a sub-ohm cartridge which might be why 15 mg was a bit more than I need.

You could try 9 mg and see if it’s satisfying. If you usually vape MTL with restricted airflow, it’s even possible that your usual 6 mg would be enough. It’s trial and error until you find what works. Like all things vape!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey Army. Just coming back to life after two days of total space out. No idea what that was about. No cough, no congestion, no fever, no chills, just totally and completely spaced out. Probably a weird bug or vertigo I don't know. But most has passed. Nice to be back on the grid. Have a great Tuesday! :)

Welcome back! I’ve experienced similar days recently. Seems to be related to weird weather fronts with heavy atmospheric pressure. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
A very cool family of friends here! And we love when new folks stop in and stick around! I’m glad you found us. :)

My back hurts in sympathy with yours at your snowfall this year. Cannot imagine dealing with 90 inches.

Gasp! Is that a Fender Stratocaster in your avatar? Guitars rule! I have a ‘97 Gibson Les Paul Limited In wine red with gold hardware. Beautiful to look at. I don’t play electric very well and it is currently in the loving care of a friend. Do you play?

Thanks and nice to know. I am happy I found you all too!

Yes, Fender Strat (like 2012 or 13). I do play. Music...I just luv music. I used to play in local bands years and years ago.

Sounds like a really nice Les Paul. So you don't play? Or you do but just not electric? I found it easier to play electric than acoustic.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Thanks and nice to know. I am happy I found you all too!

Yes, Fender Strat (like 2012 or 13). I do play. Music...I just luv music. I used to play in local bands years and years ago.

Sounds like a really nice Les Paul. So you don't play? Or you do but just not electric? I found it easier to play electric than acoustic.

I used to play, but mostly acoustic. I played on local coffeehouses and bars long ago. I also love music! I bought the Les Paul for my 40th birthday. Life was too busy for me to really get to practice. I agree, it was easier to play on electric. Where I stalled out was trying to learn how to get different tones. I could hear them in my head! But couldn’t always draw them out of my setup.

Which reminds me I have a Boss multi-effects pedal rig I need to list on eBay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread