Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Ribs opened, drained, flipped and back in with more sauce on top

...I cheated and ate one :drool:

Cook's prerogative! And eating one is an act of ultimate self-sacrifice, making sure it is just right for those who serve by merely enjoying.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon....Went to Lowe's for some Roundup. Only way to stop things from growing in the cracks in the drive and the bricks in front. Plus it makes a good edger... It's only a few minutes away and I pass Goodwill so I stopped on the way back. Must have timed it right cause I found this with the PC box.....

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PORTER-CAB...ess-Reciprocating-Saw-Bare-Tool-Only/50074203

It looks like it was used one time. No blade with it but a 20v battery was. (dead) The PC 20v drill I bought uses the same battery. Well plugged one in and it seems to work just fine. My charger shows the battery as being good. We'll see after it charges and if it holds it. Best part is with tax & the donation round up it was $17.00. It'll be good for anything I'll need it to do.:thumb:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Food will be a repeat of yesterday because I can... I predict some food comas happening today. ;)

NtAeEuL.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Next stop: the state lottery for tickets.

Afternoon....Went to Lowe's for some Roundup. Only way to stop things from growing in the cracks in the drive and the bricks in front. Plus it makes a good edger... It's only a few minutes away and I pass Goodwill so I stopped on the way back. Must have timed it right cause I found this with the PC box.....

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PORTER-CAB...ess-Reciprocating-Saw-Bare-Tool-Only/50074203

It looks like it was used one time. No blade with it but a 20v battery was. (dead) The PC 20v drill I bought uses the same battery. Well plugged one in and it seems to work just fine. My charger shows the battery as being good. We'll see after it charges and if it holds it. Best part is with tax & the donation round up it was $17.00. It'll be good for anything I'll need it to do.:thumb:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So much for staying inside. Cut the grass then replaced a sprinkler head that someone creamed. Lived here 15 years. First 10 no one ever ran over my sprinkler heads. Not even once. Last 5 years they've gotten run over 1 - 3 times per year every year.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am so jealous! :)
75% of success is the cut of meat you get. That is not always in our control. Two slabs look identical but one cooks up better than the other. There are some cuts that no one can make it good. So if you happen to get a good cut you’re in a position to make a killer meal.

Users who are viewing this thread