Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
:toast: It was worth it for all the great pictures you post. Congratulations David - now go knock that strep throat for six! Hmmmm...wonder how much it would cost to ship a TV over to you and back when it needs repair - probably still lots cheaper than getting it fixed here! Could have used you in England when the old B&W started frying flies when they got too close! On the other hand, now I think about it, we didn't get any houseflies bothering us for very long....and certainly more attractive than those long sticky papers one used to pin from the ceiling. :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good morning Army.

Feel better soon, David! Congrats on the milestone post ;)

Yeah, today is gonna suck, tossed and turned since 2 am. Figured I might as well just get out of bed 4 am :blink:
I had one of those nights too. Woke up at least five different times.

Nice work on those TV's David. I might go back and dig into my DLP again. If I can find a color wheel at a decent price I might try and fix it. I did it once so doing it again is no problem. But there are a few precarious spots where you have to detach/reattach wires that are near impossible to get to. And the shimmimg can be very tricky too. Those wheels need to spin freely. Any binding and it wont work.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
My TV was supposed to be delivered today (via FedEx) by 8PM. 28 more minutes to go.

And?.................

I'm gonna guess it arrived and he spent the rest of today glued to it. :)

Hope everyone has a fun weekend lined up. Me? I'll be working. But I'm having fun with it. :thumbs:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning.

This weekend is going to be stressful. The foreseeable future is going to be stressful. Stepmom is not doing well. Went into the hospital Thursday for pneumonia. Yesterday she was moved to ICU. She has emphysema and her lungs no longer want to expand. :(

She is on a respirator and I have to decide, when I get there, if I sign a DNR for the hospital. I am co-medical power of attorney for her. We (her neighbor that is like family to her and I) are in agreement that we know what Erika wants. It is hard making this decision though when you actually come right down to it.

I am up at this ungodly hour because I am flying to Texas this morning. I had spoken to her on Thursday when they admitted her. Yesterday her lungs didn't want to work right, at all. Praying for a miracle...... damn this sucks. :cry:

Plane ticket has my stay for a week....it may be changed for longer. Depends on the unknown.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good morning.

This weekend is going to be stressful. The foreseeable future is going to be stressful. Stepmom is not doing well. Went into the hospital Thursday for pneumonia. Yesterday she was moved to ICU. She has emphysema and her lungs no longer want to expand. :(

She is on a respirator and I have to decide, when I get there, if I sign a DNR for the hospital. I am co-medical power of attorney for her. We (her neighbor that is like family to her and I) are in agreement that we know what Erika wants. It is hard making this decision though when you actually come right down to it.

I am up at this ungodly hour because I am flying to Texas this morning. I had spoken to her on Thursday when they admitted her. Yesterday her lungs didn't want to work right, at all. Praying for a miracle...... damn this sucks. :cry:

Plane ticket has my stay for a week....it may be changed for longer. Depends on the unknown.
So sorry Robin. I agree with Papaw

I'm thinking I may have to do that with Mama Chak, she's gonna go kicking though... Think I should wait till she's bed ridden? ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread