Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
What's it doing Lt.?
The ring adds just enough that most of my tanks won't fire, and I don't like to pry on the post with a screwdriver. I have one Kayfun base that plays nice with it, so I'm just going to use the 2.0 with that one exclusively.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The ring adds just enough that most of my tanks won't fire, and I don't like to pry on the post with a screwdriver. I have one Kayfun base that plays nice with it, so I'm just going to use the 2.0 with that one exclusively.
What is the ring made of?

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Good Morning Army. Stayed up late watching the Sqweelers/ Bungles game. Cincinnati is an incredibly stupid team. If I were a Bengals Fan I would be livid. Or ashamed.

Have a Safe and Blessed Sunday :nun:

Heh. I heard that game described as a "Prison Gang Riot."

How is Keith Richards still alive ?

All those whole-body blood transfusions/replacements in Switzerland. ;)

I've loved nearly all of Bowie's music and his acting. I was recently watching YouTube videos of old interviews he gave. People think of him as a flashy performer and a kind of crazy dude. But he was very intelligent - a quiet thinker. He handled intrusive questions really well too. It's silly, but it feels like I lost someone close to me.

I feel exactly the same way. :(

RIP, David Jones.
litcandle.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That looks like it might do the trick. There's about a 1mm gap between the bottom of the ring and the bottom of the top cap. Thanks for the suggestion!
It worked on mine for awhile. Worth a shot. Otherwise just don't use the beauty ring. It will look dopey but it will vape anyway. You can also send it into ProVape and they can put a new P3 top on it. That P3 top is so superior.

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
It worked on mine for awhile. Worth a shot. Otherwise just don't use the beauty ring. It will look dopey but it will vape anyway. You can also send it into ProVape and they can put a new P3 top on it. That P3 top is so superior.

I went with the classic because I don't need 20w, 15 is plenty. Boost and more button colors are the only other differences as far as I can tell. I had no idea they would convert the top, do you have any idea how much they'd want for that?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I went with the classic because I don't need 20w, 15 is plenty. Boost and more button colors are the only other differences as far as I can tell. I had no idea they would convert the top, do you have any idea how much they'd want for that?
They did mine for $10 but that was because they were already changing out the board (which was $35 i believe). Included shipping. I think others had it done for $25 or about. You might want to consider getting a new board too since your Provari is old. Then maybe they'll give you the discount on the P3 top cap. They give you a choice of screen colors too when you get a new board (red, blue, green). You can open a ticket on the ProVape website and ask what their prices are. That P3 top cap is a MUCH better design. Has a floating post too. Turnaround time was pretty quick.

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
They did mine for $10 but that was because they were already changing out the board (which was $35 i believe). Included shipping. I think others had it done for $25 or about. You might want to consider getting a new board too since your Provari is old. Then maybe they'll give you the discount on the P3 top cap. They give you a choice of screen colors too when you get a new board (red, blue, green). You can open a ticket on the ProVape website and ask what their prices are. That P3 top cap is a MUCH better design. Has a floating post too. Turnaround time was pretty quick.

That is a pretty sweet deal! The old grey mare turns 4 next month, she could use a face lift. I just might send her in when my classic arrives.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That is a pretty sweet deal! The old grey mare turns 4 next month, she could use a face lift. I just might send her in when my classic arrives.
Well, when you get a new board and a new top cap you essentially have a brand new P2. For about $45. Maybe a little more. A good way to keep a close friend around for a long time. I opted for the blue led. Had the red. Blue looks good on satin silver.

Lt. Col. Killjoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
Well, when you get a new board and a new top cap you essentially have a brand new P2. For about $45. Maybe a little more. A good way to keep a close friend around for a long time. I opted for the blue led. Had the red. Blue looks good on satin silver.

I have the blue now, probably going to stick with it. Provape gets a lot of hate, but this is one of the best products I've ever purchased, vaping or otherwise.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have the blue now, probably going to stick with it. Provape gets a lot of hate, but this is one of the best products I've ever purchased, vaping or otherwise.
Haters will hate. Agree, it has been very durable and reliable. You got four years out of yours an that's dang good.

Users who are viewing this thread