Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This from another thread. Let's just say the vaping industry in America is finished. Those who got out earlier were punished less (albeit still harsh). The handwriting has been on the wall for 5 years.

FDA Decimating the Vaping Industry

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
This from another thread. Let's just say the vaping industry in America is finished. Those who got out earlier were punished less (albeit still harsh). The handwriting has been on the wall for 5 years.

Yeah, you're right B.

Also, did you see that the FDA's golden child of smoking cessation Chantix has been recalled en masse? It contains known carcinogens. They have known about this problem for some time, BTW. This dangerous drug was pushed by them as a recommended treatment for many years.

Sadly, corruption and bad-faith behavior from the FDA will never, ever have negative consequences for that agency or its leadership.

It sure looks like they never cared about helping people quit smoking safely, only about protecting their corporate partners.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

Yes there was handwriting. There was also extremely corrupt and shady sleight of hand as a final insult to the injury.

It’s a core technique of torture to hold out hope then demolish it. Very effective method for smashing human spirit. Renders the victim demoralized, highly suggestible and easily controlled.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Yes there was handwriting. There was also extremely corrupt and shady sleight of hand as a final insult to the injury.

It’s a core technique of torture to hold out hope then demolish it. Very effective method for smashing human spirit. Renders the victim demoralized, highly suggestible and easily controlled.
You work for the government, right? Anyway, it sounds like you have the right skill set.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeah, you're right B.

Also, did you see that the FDA's golden child of smoking cessation Chantix has been recalled en masse? It contains known carcinogens. They have known about this problem for some time, BTW. This dangerous drug was pushed by them as a recommended treatment for many years.

Sadly, corruption and bad-faith behavior from the FDA will never, ever have negative consequences for that agency or its leadership.

It sure looks like they never cared about helping people quit smoking safely, only about protecting their corporate partners.
You have it exactly right.

So do you.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening....

20210108_073049.jpg

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
You work for the government, right? Anyway, it sounds like you have the right skill set.

No. I don’t work for the government. In fact, because mine is a woman-owned business, I’ve received multiple offers to apply for special status that would put me in a favorable position to bid on government contracts. I have not and will not do so.

I know about the techniques in part from being raised by a malignant narcissist and from all the reading I’ve done to understand and heal from it. Also from studying the history about those who seek to control the masses.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Had a helluva wrestling match installing wheels on my generator yesterday , it's gotta be close to 300lbs with gas and oil in it . Not a one man job but I managed , I am paying the price for it today , hurting all over . Had to roll it to one side , hold it up with one hand while reaching across and leaning over to put the wheels on their axles . Not fit for those kinda gymnastics or weight lifting any more , neighbor wasn't home or I could have borrowed his lift cart and gotten some help .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Had a helluva wrestling match installing wheels on my generator yesterday , it's gotta be close to 300lbs with gas and oil in it . Not a one man job but I managed , I am paying the price for it today , hurting all over . Had to roll it to one side , hold it up with one hand while reaching across and leaning over to put the wheels on their axles . Not fit for those kinda gymnastics or weight lifting any more , neighbor wasn't home or I could have borrowed his lift cart and gotten some help .
Yeah, you’re too old n decrepit for that stuff anymore. Sucks that a job like that is a big deal now when not long ago you woulda knocked it out in 15 minutes and not give it another thought. It is what it is. You’re alive!

Last edited:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yeah, you’re too old n decrepit for that stuff anymore. Sucks that a job like that is a big deal now when not long ago you woulda knocked it out in 15 minutes and not give it another thought. It is what it is. You’re alive!

Wanted to work on the lawnmower today , yeah that didn't happen . Tylenol doesn't cut it after pulling that job off yesterday . Drive belt's slipped outta place , hoping the nuts and bolts aren't welded on with rust . Gonna be a PITA one way or another .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wanted to work on the lawnmower today , yeah that didn't happen . Tylenol doesn't cut it after pulling that job off yesterday . Drive belt's slipped outta place , hoping the nuts and bolts aren't welded on with rust . Gonna be a PITA one way or another .
Soak it in PB blaster for a couple days. Spray some on your joints too while you’re at it.

Users who are viewing this thread