Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I have a 7.1 (use 5.1) surround sound system with JBL speakers that will blow the paint off the walls. Also hooked up two B.I.C. Venturi IV loudspeakers I use for music. I bought them in 1977 and had them rebuilt with the finest speakers money can buy. 12" woof, Swiss midrange, 2 tweeters, 2 super high frequency speakers per loudspeaker. You can hear everything recorded including a mouse farting from the parking lot of the recording studio. I'm with you on the sound. Love me optimal sound.
Presently, I've got 5.1 Creative speakers on the iMac in the Man Cave. Does a good job of keeping the dust off everything.

Reactions: DavidOH

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
looks like no one won last nites powerball....
now Im really starting to believe the Quick Pick is rigged...
they are expecting it to go as high as 1.3 billion....

lets use our collective ESP and pick the numbers...
close your eyes and choose 2 numbers 1 will be a number from the 5 choices and the other number will be the Powerball number

mine are 11 and 23

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Robin, I am so very sorry to hear the news. Both of my parents told me what must be done, in the event they were in that condition. I had to do what my father wanted. The family was in agreement. He was in the hospital for a long time. We gave him every chance available. But when the options are gone, and their body is shutting down, you have to make a choice. I lost my father on the day after Christmas. So Robin, I know the decision is not easy. The story Bronze gave had me all choked up just to read it. Thankfully my mother is still with me. I know her wishes. I will do what she wants, in everything. I cannot face thinking about it beyond that.

David, I am so sorry to hear you have strep throat. Take your meds. Gargle with warm salt water, drink plenty of fluids, eat onion and garlic, try some horehound candy or slippery elm for your throat. (honey and tea is good, but not too hot) REST. I do hope you will be your old self in no time flat.

My son is now at his new destination. It was such a joy to see him, even for a short while. He found a vehicle here, and is on cloud nine because of it. He is several hours away, but now and then, I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HIM. It won't be a once a year trip home. So that in itself is a gift. I do miss my son, when he isn't here. But we do talk on the phone quite a bit.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
looks like no one won last nites powerball....
now Im really starting to believe the Quick Pick is rigged...
they are expecting it to go as high as 1.3 billion....

lets use our collective ESP and pick the numbers...
close your eyes and choose 2 numbers 1 will be a number from the 5 choices and the other number will be the Powerball number

mine are 11 and 23

Rigging came to my mind too when I heard that 75% of all possible number combos had been chosen. Not sure how accurate that assessment is though. But hmmmm...

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I've loved nearly all of Bowie's music and his acting. I was recently watching YouTube videos of old interviews he gave. People think of him as a flashy performer and a kind of crazy dude. But he was very intelligent - a quiet thinker. He handled intrusive questions really well too. It's silly, but it feels like I lost someone close to me.

Users who are viewing this thread