ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
LOL. im sure you did lori. :evil:
oh and btw, i am very useful. lol

Dave....your sounding more and more like our official mascot. :D

maybe it's the music.....maybe I need to pick badder songs. How is this:

no doubt I will get in trouble for this one.....but that's what ya'll are waitin' to see isn't it?!?!????

I am betting I did (already got in trouble that is)....so I removed it...sorry girls!

Last edited:
Amongst my "lurking" .... I recall something about a usb breathalyzer that you felt someone should come up with..... lol.... have you worked on those specs yet.... Cause there are just those times where I should NOT be allowed internet access! :unsure::facepalm::oops::blush:

lol... and no.. tonight is not one of them, well at least not yet! Just one of those future things!

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Dave....your sounding more and more like our official mascot. :D

maybe it's the music.....maybe I need to pick badder songs. How is this:

no doubt I will get in trouble for this one.....but that's what ya'll are waitin' to see isn't it?!?!????

I am betting I did (already got in trouble that is)....so I removed it...sorry girls!

lol! do i get a free kit for being the mascot? :)

hmmmm....wonder what that means? I will look in to it....maybe I already got in trouble!

thanks for the heads up Raven....I removed it. I will try and find something more appropriate. :)

man....this is like walking a tightrope!!!!

No, the 1st 2 work fine... I have had it happen on my FB acct. I think it has to do with who created the video. I think they have it set that others can't share it. Is it an "official" video? But I am not 100% sure.... I never put anything up on YouTube as of yet.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
hmmmm...I will have to think about that. Not like I would have anything to say about that anyway! It's only been a couple days and it's all I can do to keep my job!

lol... look at Dave.... scheming for a kit.... ;) :lol::lol::lol:

im always trying to get free stuff! lol! whats better than free? :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
No, the 1st 2 work fine... I have had it happen on my FB acct. I think it has to do with who created the video. I think they have it set that others can't share it. Is it an "official" video? But I am not 100% sure.... I never put anything up on YouTube as of yet.
oh it's just as well Raven...I do tend to go just a little over the top now don't I? LOL I doubt Bill would have appreciated that on his forum....

I'm trying to be a good girl....:angel::angel:

It just isn't going to happen all at once......:evil:

oh it's just as well Raven...I do tend to go just a little over the top now don't I? LOL I doubt Bill would have appreciated that on his forum....

I'm trying to be a good girl....:angel::angel:

It just isn't going to happen all at once......:evil:

Yeah, Bill's eye's may have bugged out a little when he got to that one! lol But as I just said to Dave... It's all in good fun... but I understand that we ALL need to keep things within limits! You know... there are :rules:

To Bill.... we will do our very best to stay within those limits.... Hi Bill !!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread