Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
You know... there are :rules:

To Bill.... we will do our very best to stay within those limits.... Hi Bill !!!! :D

yes....that would be best. Because I'm the one who will get the spanking when you screw up....and that is not fair is it? <edit> oh yea....and I was just lieing in bed thinking about this...because of course SS is ALL I think about now.....and I realized....Raven....dear...saying things like this:
Yeah, Bill's eye's may have bugged out a little when he got to that one! lol But as I just said to Dave... It's all in good fun... but I understand that we ALL need to keep things within limits!
darlin'....all that does is make him curious.....you may think he will buy that simpering pap about staying within the limits...but remember....I was here first...so he knows better! If there ever was a time when this might have worked, (doubtful) it's long gone now! So just be yourself....what's the worst thing that can happen? well yea....okay...you could get banned......but I've got your back! oh....right.....possibly not very helpful......ok.....better try and behave then. :p

Dave....you are doing a spectacular job! You just keep hangin' around the pool honey and sayin' as little as possible. :) Once we get used to you you never know what you'll see or hear! btw....there's a dead bird floating around the deep end....can you take care of that please?

Katya....I SWEAR I was not thinking of you when I said that!!! But it's too funny to remove...LOL I guess it could be subconscious....like having a bird on the brain. :blink:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
almost time to go to work....so possibly my last post for a few hours anyway :)

so are you all as tired of my sarcastic BS as I am? good....so I thought I would try and raise things up a notch or two. Now at least to me the thing that bothers me the most about being a girl is the way we tend to get classified in little roles where there is no breathing room. So to me being a "bad girl" just means having the courage to be who you are. So I have picked a woman, sadly no longer alive, that I have great respect for. Not only because she was undoubtedly the greatest soprano ever recorded,(people say and I agree....she was born to sing Mozart) but as well as being physically beautiful she was truely a nice person. She was kind and gracious to those around her even at the pinnacle of her success. Her story is fascinating....if you have time look it up on Google. So here is Lucia Popp performing Queen of the Night. Even if you think you hate opera I encourage you to listen to this....preferably with your eyes closed....and think about the concept of the human voice as an instrument.

YouTube - "Queen of the Night" Lucia Popp: "Der Hölle Rache"

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Dave....you are doing a spectacular job! You just keep hangin' around the pool honey and sayin' as little as possible. :) Once we get used to you you never know what you'll see or hear! btw....there's a dead bird floating around the deep end....can you take care of that please?

are you telling me to fetch? or calling me your lap dog? :D if i get the bird....do i get a treat? (you know, like a free kit?) lol!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
that's okay suddenly....stick around...it will only get worse!

All references to a little birdie can be counted as a friendly poke at my favorite friend Katya....she has endured endless assaults on her poor little avatar....people want to BBQ it...roast it...use it to play badmidon with...you name it! Also....references anywhere to putting a blanket over the cage....once again....Katya :) Everyones favorite little birdy!

Okay. This is the most fun I have had on a forum in a long time. Now it's time to get serious!!! First of all, I want to say to Bill, Lori is the bestest! She might joke around and have a good time but when it comes to product, she delivers! Ultimately when you put your dollar out there you want to get your dollar's worth, product and customer service, that's the name of the game. We all know that there are a kagillion e cig products out there and everyone of them profess to be the best. I have no regrets what-so-ever about choosing Smokestik. I feel extremely lucky that I did research and got the best of all the rest the first go round( I know some will disagree, the American way, right?) I feel like I have saved lots and lots of money by choosing Smokestik. There is just no way you can go wrong with them, even if it's your fault, they come through for you. Not many companies stand behind their product the way that Smokestik does.

On a little different note: I now have my jet, I'm in love. I love the way it looks, I love the slimness of it, I have hardly put it down. I love holding it(let's don't get kinky here), but, there is just one little thing that could make it better. Don't get me wrong, I love my Royale, it's classy, but it's a little chubby. If my jet just had a little bling on the end, it would be perrrrrrrfect! Somehow, a red glow just doesn't do it justice. How about it Bill, can we get a little bling on the end of the perfect Jet? Black onynx??? Anyone(ok Lori I know you'll be in here)with any suggestions on what would put the finishing touches on the slim, beautiful Jet?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay. This is the most fun I have had on a forum in a long time. Now it's time to get serious!!! First of all, I want to say to Bill, Lori is the bestest! She might joke around and have a good time but when it comes to product, she delivers! Ultimately when you put your dollar out there you want to get your dollar's worth, product and customer service, that's the name of the game. We all know that there are a kagillion e cig products out there and everyone of them profess to be the best. I have no regrets what-so-ever about choosing Smokestik. I feel extremely lucky that I did research and got the best of all the rest the first go round( I know some will disagree, the American way, right?) I feel like I have saved lots and lots of money by choosing Smokestik. There is just no way you can go wrong with them, even if it's your fault, they come through for you. Not many companies stand behind their product the way that Smokestik does.

On a little different note: I now have my Jet, I'm in love. I love the way it looks, I love the slimness of it, I have hardly put it down. I love holding it(let's don't get kinky here), but, there is just one little thing that could make it better. Don't get me wrong, I love my Royale, it's classy, but it's a little chubby. If my Jet just had a little bling on the end, it would be perrrrrrrfect! Somehow, a red glow just doesn't do it justice. How about it Bill, can we get a little bling on the end of the perfect Jet? Black onynx??? Anyone(ok Lori I know you'll be in here)with any suggestions on what would put the finishing touches on the slim, beautiful Jet?

Thank you!!!! This is exactly what I need to keep from getting fired!
hehe.....Bill....dude....Jet....bling....how bout it doll?

YES! i always wanted to be a mascot.....

And THAT is exactly what I was waiting to hear! Your in dude! You are the alpha mascot. :D yes...yes...working on a treat. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread