The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Bad Girls :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    that better? it wasnt anywhere near accurate anyway. as long as you have avril for your avatar, im going to stalk you. (not in a creepy way) lol. now...where is my treat?

why thank you sull!

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    totally agree!!! You know....I dont know why....but sooperdrave just really reminds me of the drummer for the Black Hearts :) I can just picture him looking like that guy. hehe :)

ladies...and mascot....OMG I need to go to bed!!!! 16hrs nonstop at this keyboard! Did someone mention earlier they wanted a job???? oh....wait....that was you Dave wasnt it? Are your fingers up to the task????

Nite all

dang your fast!!! Okay...okay....you deserve a treat....but I have to clear it with the Alpha first. Even I have my limits!!! :toast:

3. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    nope, my fingers are not up to the task. i cant type. lol! got a pic of me on my profile. who are the black hearts? lol.

4. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Good night all. Lori you need your rest, after all, tomorrow you'll have to do it all over again...............................
    '

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hey Dave....I was just teasin ya about your banner!!!! put it back....everyone is welcome here. doesn't matter who else you support or buy from really....it's all just for fun.

is it time to go to bed or time to get up???? I heard a little tweety bird flying around but I havnt been able to catch up with her....guess I will just have to put a blanket over my own cage for a couple hours!:D

6. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    the banner was way off anyway. should have read: vaping since june 1st, avoided about 500 cigars, spent waaaayyyyyy more on this than stogies. lol.

where are all my bitc.....I MEAN....where are all the nice ladies tonight?

7. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

Excuse me....:danger: Zone!

jk... lol.... Hi Dave... How are you?

8. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    im good, you? just a little bored, and stressing about the upcoming semester.

9. Ravens Rose

What is again that you are taking? I can't remember atm... sorry

10. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    2 majors: surveying and MBA
    2 minors: civil engineering and geographic information systems

11. Ravens Rose

OK .. why are you stressing? You seem to know what you want.... What's bothering you about the upcoming semester?

12. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    just that its lots of work...dont know if ill be able to keep my gpa where its at. also, im the vice prez of phi theta kappa and have to start with those responsablities too--in other words, ive got to give a speech next week, and i HATE HATE HATE public speaking. i do however like getting free kits.
    you reading this lorikay? lol!

13. Ravens Rose

I hate public speaking too... However, I also love ... love free kits!

So bad.... scheming again...

14. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  15. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Hey you guys, don't forget me. I want one too!!!!:vapor:

16. Ravens Rose

lol... you want to get in on the scheming too! Not that I blame you!

17. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Heck yeah. I can scheme with the best of them.

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    right here,darlin' !

yaya...I'm readin it.....

oohhhh....so just how old ARE you dear? What kind of kit did you say you wanted? one for every member of the frat you say? done! what's your/their address? :lol::lol::lol:

btw....latest scientific studies say that nicotine is actually good for your brain.....so vape on!

<Legal Disclaimer this is a joke :) Most of what I say is unless it has to do with something Bill said or told me to say or customer service. I wouldn't really give a kit to every member of the Phi Theta Kappa fraternity.....unless I was invited to a Toga party)

19. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

im 32. no its not a frat lori...lol. phi theata kappa is a national honor society...you know, for smart people. :D
    i would never stoop so low as to join a frat. :D i want the hendu elite.......
    nice legal disclaimer! LOL.

20. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Dave

gee...I am so disappointed. I already cut up a bedsheet and was hoping for an Animal House kind of weekend!

<note to self....have webmaster remove from data base all shameless schemers>

so seriously,Dave. That is an interesting mix of studies.....what specifically are you planning to do once you are finished with school?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.