Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
totally agree!!! You know....I dont know why....but sooperdrave just really reminds me of the drummer for the Black Hearts :) I can just picture him looking like that guy. hehe :)

ladies...and mascot....OMG I need to go to bed!!!! 16hrs nonstop at this keyboard! Did someone mention earlier they wanted a job???? oh....wait....that was you Dave wasnt it? Are your fingers up to the task????

Nite all

dang your fast!!! Okay...okay....you deserve a treat....but I have to clear it with the Alpha first. Even I have my limits!!! :toast:

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
totally agree!!! You know....I dont know why....but sooperdrave just really reminds me of the drummer for the Black Hearts :) I can just picture him looking like that guy. hehe :)

ladies...and mascot....OMG I need to go to bed!!!! 16hrs nonstop at this keyboard! Did someone mention earlier they wanted a job???? oh....wait....that was you Dave wasnt it? Are your fingers up to the task????

Nite all

dang your fast!!! Okay...okay....you deserve a treat....but I have to clear it with the Alpha first. Even I have my limits!!! :toast:

nope, my fingers are not up to the task. i cant type. lol! got a pic of me on my profile. who are the black hearts? lol.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey Dave....I was just teasin ya about your banner!!!! put it back....everyone is welcome here. doesn't matter who else you support or buy from really....it's all just for fun.

is it time to go to bed or time to get up???? I heard a little tweety bird flying around but I havnt been able to catch up with her....guess I will just have to put a blanket over my own cage for a couple hours!:D

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
just that its lots of work...dont know if ill be able to keep my gpa where its at. also, im the vice prez of phi theta kappa and have to start with those responsablities too--in other words, ive got to give a speech next week, and i HATE HATE HATE public speaking. i do however like getting free kits.
you reading this lorikay? lol!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
where are all my bitc.....I MEAN....where are all the nice ladies tonight?

right here,darlin' !

yaya...I'm readin it.....

im the vice prez of phi theta kappa

oohhhh....so just how old ARE you dear? What kind of kit did you say you wanted? one for every member of the frat you say? done! what's your/their address? :lol::lol::lol:

btw....latest scientific studies say that nicotine is actually good for your brain.....so vape on!

<Legal Disclaimer this is a joke :) Most of what I say is unless it has to do with something Bill said or told me to say or customer service. I wouldn't really give a kit to every member of the Phi Theta Kappa fraternity.....unless I was invited to a Toga party)

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
right here,darlin' !

yaya...I'm readin it.....

oohhhh....so just how old ARE you dear? What kind of kit did you say you wanted? :lol::lol::lol:

im 32. no its not a frat lori...lol. phi theata kappa is a national honor society...you know, for smart people. :D
i would never stoop so low as to join a frat. :D i want the hendu elite.......
nice legal disclaimer! LOL.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Dave

gee...I am so disappointed. I already cut up a bedsheet and was hoping for an Animal House kind of weekend!

<note to self....have webmaster remove from data base all shameless schemers>

so seriously,Dave. That is an interesting mix of studies.....what specifically are you planning to do once you are finished with school?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread