Hello Bad Girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I think I have made some good decisions in the past few years regarding SmokeStik in general...but hiring Lori has been one of the best so far!!....I don't take her too seriously...you can't ...otherwise your drinking the Koolaid that makes a person not have fun in thier life...she is quite a find...and thanks for the kind words...they do mean a lot..we have tried to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack out there and we feel that in some ways ..we are doing just that...but it takes time...and like they say..nothing good comes easy!!!...Cheers!!:toast:

good to see you're back! yes, lori is definitely a find but you knew this weeks ago, didn't you:toast:
thanks very much for the contest and i will report back very soon, i hope!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Back off beta......Daddy's home!!!!!

And just wait until you see what he brought us!!!! OMG! I am working on the announcment right now........where the heck is that little birdie...she is just going to have a fit if she doesn't get one of these!

oh my gosh!.....sorry....welcome home Bill!!!! I'm so excited about the present you brought us I can hardly breath. :) Thank you for the kind words. I am honestly glad you are happy with me. I was a little worried.....:blink:

Last edited:
Back off beta......Daddy's home!!!!!

And just wait until you see what he brought us!!!! OMG! I am working on the announcment right now........where the heck is that little birdie...she is just going to have a fit if she doesn't get one of these!

ooooh.... that's such a tease..... do we get a hint? :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread