The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Bad Girls :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Love the lanyard!!!! Love the new banner too......would make a great tattoo....right next to the black and red SS logo on my butt. LOL:D

yea...yea.....I hear her tweeting....."pictures or it didnt happen!"...hehe

seriously RR...that banner is gorgeous...did you do the grapics yourself? I really have been looking a long time for the right graphic to use as a raven tattoo....that rose is awesome too! I have a Native American flute with a raven...I will try and take a picture . Definately my totem animal....

2. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

I thought that you might like the new banner....

Thanks for the compliments!

3. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  4. Ravens Rose

No sadly, I did not make the banner. A guy on the ECF forum is generously making them for people. All you have to do is ask. I love what he did on mine. I think he did an awesome job!

Would love to see a pic of the tattoo!

5. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  6. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ooohhhh.....our mascot is going all alpha on us!!!

I hope Daddy comes home soon.....:D

7. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine

LOL! im in an "alpha" kind of mood. you send a free kit to me yet? :D

8. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i meant.....get a kit, and send it to me, now! :D

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    My Liege....I dont know where you are....but you better come back soon and whip this puppy in to his place! :lol::lol::lol:

no kit Dave....how 'bout my tattoo instead?

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

10. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    very nice! good choice of colors.

11. Ravens Rose

ouch.... :blush: and hey.... since I got my pink SS... if I had won the contest, I was going to ask Lorikay to send the kit to you instead..... but sorry... no luck... I didn't win.

Sorry Dave.... I was not ignoring you... the phone rang & I have a showing today (my house is up for sale). I have a 2 year old son that can destroy the place in minutes. So I am running around like a crazy lady!!! I hate, hate, hate selling a house! It is such a pain in the ....!

So... Dave, How are you on this fine lovely 90 degree morning...... (another heat wave is starting for me).

12. Ravens Rose

Very nice.... now I see where the Black Widow is coming from!!!

I have a tattoo of a rose... (surprised) :p lol... got it when I was 15... but I can't show it on here because of where it is.. I think it might break some rules..... It had to be hidden since I was 15 when I got it done. I use to hang out at a tattoo shop back in those days.

13. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Ladies, the artwork and beadwork are amazing! I also have a rose tat; it was my b-day gift to me on my 40th. Got my navel pierced for 42! However, it snagged on my jeans and I forgot all the rules and put neosporin on it...maybe I should get it done again on my next b-day.
    L, you should call the History Channel and get them to start a new show about girls and their BIG rigs...they have Swamp People... Ewwww.
    On our way to the slots - actually video keno - we stopped at 7-11 and guess what? Their e-cig kits have arrived...I only saw inside the hookah kit...looks likes a 510 mini...has open bridge atty... Tiny carts with grape, etc. The kits are @$20 but the juice is $15 a carton! Teeny, tiny, minuscule carts - little shorter than Blu. They aren't stupid! Sell the equipment cheap and gouge them on the juice.
    Just thought i'd mention it. The manager had no idea what, how, etc. I had my Riva w/Ego cartomizer, vaping MV waffle. Filled the store with that delicious smell as I expounded on the what's and how's... She loved it! Doing my duty as a Vape Ambassador, don't ya know.:p
    I'm homeschooling my 5 year-old and school starts tomorrow. Yikes...!
    Gotta run to Wally World.
    Have a super one, ladies! And Dave, of course. BTW, Dave, maybe you should be running some of these errands. Then I'd have time to hang by the pool!:p

14. Ravens Rose

Pool is right outside & I don't have the time to hang by it!!! Grrr....

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      21.1 KB
      Views:
  15. Art-n-Cate

Me, too! Mine's in the backyard...otherwise known as the big wet hole you throw money into...lol. Actually, we got a cold wave moving through. Highs today only in the upper 90s. Beats the h-e-double toothpicks out of last week's 115...

16. Ravens Rose

Found Katya though.... lol... usually visits every morning!!!

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      25 KB
      Views:
  17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Dave!!!! Did you leave the cage open again?!?!?!?!

18. Art-n-Cate

As I scroll the posts here...I realize my avatar looks more like a chubby elf than a bad girl!

19. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    im loving the 90 degree weather! headed to the beach! which is right out my front door. :D
    you?
    LOL.

apparently. :)

20. Ravens Rose

:lol::lol::lol:

The important part ... is that you like your avatar. That's all that matters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.