Hello Bad Girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the deal on the elf...the face actually looks like me...but I'm 6' tall....with long blonde hair....the grey hair is because I feel older than God...

And on the subject of mooching, while that gorgeous rhinestone tip make my little heart go pitter patter and - no joke - actually dreamed about one last night - my pride rules the day...:p

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
so what is your point Cate? That your above shameless beggin' ? I mean if enough of you beg long enough and hard enough......ah......right....probably time to shut my mouth for a change. LOL See this is what happens when I am allowed to run around undisciplined for too long.....it's the ADD.....who's the boss of this forum anyway????? It IS me right? :blink:

Okay, here's the deal on the elf...the face actually looks like me...but I'm 6' tall....with long blonde hair....the grey hair is because I feel older than God...

And on the subject of mooching, while that gorgeous rhinestone tip make my little heart go pitter patter and - no joke - actually dreamed about one last night - my pride rules the day...:p

hehe... I am a shorty.... 5' 2" (hubby is 6' 2") makes life interesting.. but that's a whole other topic!

no worries.... the cz tip & the light pink got me too....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well of COURSE it did!!! Elves and ravens....shiny things......

oh btw....I can not pass up the chance for shameless pitching of the product....hehe....not a rhinestone.....cubic zirconia....trust me ladies....you'll short out the battery in the hot tub before you scratch the jewel. ;)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Lorikay13 .... (would you please tell me what I can shorten that to)!!! mistress works for me

I am kinda curious, since Bill aka alpha has been away.... has he seen this thread yet...?

lalalalalala.......Daddy? Are you home yet???? Did you bring me a present? I think I have been a good girl....:angel:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
so what is your point Cate? That your above shameless beggin' ? I mean if enough of you beg long enough and hard enough......ah......right....probably time to shut my mouth for a change. LOL See this is what happens when I am allowed to run around undisciplined for too long.....it's the ADD.....who's the boss of this forum anyway????? It IS me right? :blink:

Hey Lorikay13 .... (would you please tell me what I can shorten that to)!!!

I am kinda curious, since Bill aka alpha has been away.... has he seen this thread yet...?

is lorikay going to get a spankin' ??? as mascot, do i get to watch?
:evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
no need.....we keep one hanging on the back of my chair. :D

ladies....mascot....I promised the squirrelwebmeister I would get some sleep before Monday.....so I better give it a try before ya'll get me too excited.

wake me up if Daddy comes home........:sleep:

Dave...don't forget to feed the bird and put a blanket over her cage......

no need.....we keep one hanging on the back of my chair. :D

ladies....mascot....I promised the squirrelwebmeister I would get some sleep before Monday.....so I better give it a try before ya'll get me too excited.

wake me up if Daddy comes home........:sleep:

Dave...don't forget to feed the bird and put a blanket over her cage......

I am wondering when/if this "squirrelwebmeister' will make his presence known. You have mentioned him a few times.

lol... so ... Mr. Squirrelwebmeister, if you are watching over... I say, Hello!

Gotta go finish getting the house ready for the showing. It's been fun. Ttyl!!! Enjoy your day!

lol.. Mistress .... get some sleep!

Dave.... Don't forget to lock the cage this time!

Ah, hah... Everyone's asleep! Now I can whisper my wish to the Magic Unicorn who grants little elves their heart's desires!
"Please, oh wise and wonderful unicorn, can you bring bling to the little green one! Can you bring me a SS...?
If I must be as short as a wick...
Can you bring me my dreamed of Stick?"

Without magic in the world...where would we be anyway?!?:unsure:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I am wondering when/if this "squirrelwebmeister' will make his presence known. You have mentioned him a few times.

lol... so ... Mr. Squirrelwebmeister, if you are watching over... I say, Hello!

Gotta go finish getting the house ready for the showing. It's been fun. Ttyl!!! Enjoy your day!

lol.. Mistress .... get some sleep!

Dave.... Don't forget to lock the cage this time!

First....let me just say....I love my Squirrelwebmeister! He is the coolest squirrel geek I have ever met!!! Now the bad news...chances of ya'll getting to meet him....yea...not gonna happen. #1 We scare the hell out of him. #2 We scare the hell out of him #3 He is WAY too busy writing code off the top of his head with one hand while killing zombies with the other AND talking to me on the phone all at the same time...swear....truth!

But I know....like all geeks...he likes to lurk....so Rick dear ....this little piece is dedicated to you. Let it be a warning.....this is what happens when you mind meld with a hard drive ! This guy in the video is TRULY a geek!!! Ladies....not to embarrass my alpha squirrel....but unlike this guy in the video...Rick is actually pretty hot :) I tried to fix him up with my daughter....and all I heard was....blahblahblaheatmealiveblahblahblahspitmeoutblahblahmustkillmorezombies.....Don't say I didn't try Rick!

YouTube - Squirrel Attack!

Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I think I have made some good decisions in the past few years regarding SmokeStik in general...but hiring Lori has been one of the best so far!!....I don't take her too seriously...you can't ...otherwise your drinking the Koolaid that makes a person not have fun in thier life...she is quite a find...and thanks for the kind words...they do mean a lot..we have tried to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack out there and we feel that in some ways ..we are doing just that...but it takes time...and like they say..nothing good comes easy!!!...Cheers!!:toast:

Okay. This is the most fun I have had on a forum in a long time. Now it's time to get serious!!! First of all, I want to say to Bill, Lori is the bestest! She might joke around and have a good time but when it comes to product, she delivers! Ultimately when you put your dollar out there you want to get your dollar's worth, product and customer service, that's the name of the game. We all know that there are a kagillion e cig products out there and everyone of them profess to be the best. I have no regrets what-so-ever about choosing Smokestik. I feel extremely lucky that I did research and got the best of all the rest the first go round( I know some will disagree, the American way, right?) I feel like I have saved lots and lots of money by choosing Smokestik. There is just no way you can go wrong with them, even if it's your fault, they come through for you. Not many companies stand behind their product the way that Smokestik does.

On a little different note: I now have my Jet, I'm in love. I love the way it looks, I love the slimness of it, I have hardly put it down. I love holding it(let's don't get kinky here), but, there is just one little thing that could make it better. Don't get me wrong, I love my Royale, it's classy, but it's a little chubby. If my Jet just had a little bling on the end, it would be perrrrrrrfect! Somehow, a red glow just doesn't do it justice. How about it Bill, can we get a little bling on the end of the perfect Jet? Black onynx??? Anyone(ok Lori I know you'll be in here)with any suggestions on what would put the finishing touches on the slim, beautiful Jet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread