The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello Bad Girls :)

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    hi, buddy elf here. whats your favorite color? lol

2. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Dave! The BEACH is right outside your front door and you are mooching for a free kit! For shame....!;)

3. Art-n-Cate

Okay, here's the deal on the elf...the face actually looks like me...but I'm 6' tall....with long blonde hair....the grey hair is because I feel older than God...

And on the subject of mooching, while that gorgeous rhinestone tip make my little heart go pitter patter and - no joke - actually dreamed about one last night - my pride rules the day...:p

4. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    yah, but the whole college and not working thing is making me kind of broke.... im hoping that if i ask enough times, ill get what i want. thats what my kids try to do. lol!

5. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    so what is your point Cate? That your above shameless beggin' ? I mean if enough of you beg long enough and hard enough......ah......right....probably time to shut my mouth for a change. LOL See this is what happens when I am allowed to run around undisciplined for too long.....it's the ADD.....who's the boss of this forum anyway????? It IS me right? :blink:

6. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

hehe... I am a shorty.... 5' 2" (hubby is 6' 2") makes life interesting.. but that's a whole other topic!

no worries.... the cz tip & the light pink got me too....

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well of COURSE it did!!! Elves and ravens....shiny things......

oh btw....I can not pass up the chance for shameless pitching of the product....hehe....not a rhinestone.....cubic zirconia....trust me ladies....you'll short out the battery in the hot tub before you scratch the jewel. ;)

8. Ravens Rose

Hey Lorikay13 .... (would you please tell me what I can shorten that to)!!!

I am kinda curious, since Bill aka alpha has been away.... has he seen this thread yet...?

9. Ravens Rose

Ok... I admit.... (if people haven't taken note by now....) I have a thing for Bling!

Love Fairies & Elves too!!!

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon

lalalalalala.......Daddy? Are you home yet???? Did you bring me a present? I think I have been a good girl....:angel:

11. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    is lorikay going to get a spankin' ??? as mascot, do i get to watch?
    :evil:

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    If he doesn't come home soon you may have to do it........

13. Ravens Rose

Yes... Mistress .... we are here to serve.....:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear.... I may have just started something! :facepalm:

14. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol! ill have to go find my leather belt.....

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no need.....we keep one hanging on the back of my chair. :D

ladies....mascot....I promised the squirrelwebmeister I would get some sleep before Monday.....so I better give it a try before ya'll get me too excited.

wake me up if Daddy comes home........:sleep:

Dave...don't forget to feed the bird and put a blanket over her cage......

16. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    lol! have a good nap lori...ill be laying on your feet at the foot of the bed...like a good mascot.

actually, im going to the beach. :D

17. Ravens Rose

I am wondering when/if this "squirrelwebmeister' will make his presence known. You have mentioned him a few times.

lol... so ... Mr. Squirrelwebmeister, if you are watching over... I say, Hello!

Gotta go finish getting the house ready for the showing. It's been fun. Ttyl!!! Enjoy your day!

lol.. Mistress .... get some sleep!

Dave.... Don't forget to lock the cage this time!

18. Art-n-Cate

Ah, hah... Everyone's asleep! Now I can whisper my wish to the Magic Unicorn who grants little elves their heart's desires!
    "Please, oh wise and wonderful unicorn, can you bring bling to the little green one! Can you bring me a SS...?
    If I must be as short as a wick...
    Can you bring me my dreamed of Stick?"

Without magic in the world...where would we be anyway?!?:unsure:

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    First....let me just say....I love my Squirrelwebmeister! He is the coolest squirrel geek I have ever met!!! Now the bad news...chances of ya'll getting to meet him....yea...not gonna happen. #1 We scare the hell out of him. #2 We scare the hell out of him #3 He is WAY too busy writing code off the top of his head with one hand while killing zombies with the other AND talking to me on the phone all at the same time...swear....truth!

But I know....like all geeks...he likes to lurk....so Rick dear ....this little piece is dedicated to you. Let it be a warning.....this is what happens when you mind meld with a hard drive ! This guy in the video is TRULY a geek!!! Ladies....not to embarrass my alpha squirrel....but unlike this guy in the video...Rick is actually pretty hot :) I tried to fix him up with my daughter....and all I heard was....blahblahblaheatmealiveblahblahblahspitmeoutblahblahmustkillmorezombies.....Don't say I didn't try Rick!

YouTube - Squirrel Attack!

20. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    I think I have made some good decisions in the past few years regarding SmokeStik in general...but hiring Lori has been one of the best so far!!....I don't take her too seriously...you can't ...otherwise your drinking the Koolaid that makes a person not have fun in thier life...she is quite a find...and thanks for the kind words...they do mean a lot..we have tried to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack out there and we feel that in some ways ..we are doing just that...but it takes time...and like they say..nothing good comes easy!!!...Cheers!!:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.