Hendu battery “mAh” number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qhkris

Sep 30, 2010
NYC
Battery codes indicate the size of the batteries (i.e., 16340 is 16mm diameter and 34mm long and the 0 denotes cylindrical cell. Standard 16340s are about the same mAh wise as the Riva--750 mAh.

The power (heat) your PV generates is calculated using the Ohms Law:

Wattage (power) = Voltage/Resistance x Voltage.

For example, 3.4v battery and a 3.5Ω carto will generate 3.0 Watts [3.4/3.5 x 3.4 = 3.0]

This little calculator comes handy. Don't leave home without it (and without your trusty multimeter).:)

Online Conversion - Ohm's Law Calculator

Ah, battery codes = battery size. Great.

Now, that leaves one question: are SmokeStick cartos 3.5 ohm, or was that just the example?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ah, battery codes = battery size. Great.

Now, that leaves one question: are SmokeStick cartos 3.5 ohm, or was that just the example?

The ones I tested were consistently in the 3.3-3.5Ω range. I don't test every single one I vape, but I think that 's about right. I'm sure Lorikay or Steve will correct me if I'm wrong. :p

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
The ones I tested were consistently in the 3.3-3.5Ω range. I don't test every single one I vape, but I think that 's about right. I'm sure Lorikay or Steve will correct me if I'm wrong. :p

Katya, You are correct. I just tested 15 different boxes of cartos. They all are between 3.3 and 3.5 ohms, most are 3.4 ohms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread