High end RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Thanks for the info. I'm seriously thinking of buying. They must be fairly new because I really dont see any videos except one that only shows the device.....the size is perfect also

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It is and was just released a few weeks ago I believe...

Vapes by Enushi also sells them... Vapes by Enushi

If you contact Enushi ask for Brian. He is a co-owner and is a stand up guy who'll go out of his way to make you happy...

EVL and Enushi are the only 2 places I've seen selling it... EVL just posted their previous orders today so if you order from them I don't think their next ship date is until next week. Last I checked Enushi had both versions in stock..

Marst

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Austria
After reading and seeing several good comments I was short before buying a SQape N from Stattqualm. Then I saw the price.
Among others i'm fond of my 3 GG's and my Prime (my current favorit) fired by Dicodes' which for sure are no cheapies.
But somewhere there IS a red line where a price jumps from even 'streched' product-relation into pure ridiculousness.
Sorry, but Stattqualm in my eyes definitely crossed this line and forced me to order my first China Clone.
ULTON Enduro Nduro Style 316SS 24mm RTA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 5ml Combo (MTL&DL)
It has very good critics too and for less than a quarter of the price even includes the parts for DL and MTL vaping.

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
I remember a couple of high end RTAs out if turkey. Just can't seem to remember the names. Can someone help me out?

I have Spica, which is excellent MTL tank.
Other Turkish tanks are Ion Jr. by Fakirsmods and Penodat by Penodat. Search for Qorax reviews.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I got the SQuape E(c) the other day and dig it... Came with a MTL adapter in the box but I have not used it.. Also came with the Be deck which is super silly stupid easy to build on....

Happy with it.. Next time I have it apart I'll post some build photos and closeups..

z-y6o-NI5-TH-8bj-Xko-Gj-FNQ.jpg

that looks pretty darn sweet on that Dicodes. Hmmm. I wonder if it would look equally sweet on my Radius? Very nice piece of kit you got there.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Loving the new evl reaper3!! If it weren't for the size of the original reaper, It would still be one of my favorite rtas, so when the newer, smaller version 3 became available, I was very interested. Flavor, vapor, looks, and quality is superb. There are 2 things that keep it from being absolute perfection and that is the way jc works. I'm sure I will get use to it, but now it seems backwards. Then the af ring, which only fastens when screwed onto the mod, weird......
20190126_112647.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Been enjoying the Cloudone RTA, V4, nice little Vape draw is kind of restricive like the vapor G v4 mini RTA
Or has MTL insert,
The half tank fixes the weakest point ontop threads now but still let's you check juice levels
has the new half blasted tank with polished ultem or PC,
(they have also got a brushed half SS out for boosted v3,)
8a41eccdaec155097a713870cb8ab3ec.jpg
972899da0f713ff594bc65d915466996.jpg
5efc1cc07d25ff5a1c23e2a6422c62d6.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
My juice is Red Pill (which is a Menthol, Litchi and Berry juice) and the following RTA's do the juice justice. Obviously, my top choice is the Dvarw DL but the others are all excellent RTA's and do come out of the display cabinet occasionally for use!

RTA's are in no particular order. From left to right... Kayfun 5², Vapor Giant V4, EVL V3, Skydrop, Skyline, Taifun GT IV, Squape Nduro and the Dvarw DL!
RTA 002.JPG

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ordering one today ! Another excellent review Q.......so why weren't you ever interested in the prime? Did you try and just didnt care for it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
After K-Mini v3 and K5 it wasn't intriguing enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread