V4 Expromiser looks nice top airflow , MTL
not high end price,
Still waiting on release of v8 BY-KA rta,
e18b980ebcdda2dcc624103093c780fb.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry, but Stattqualm in my eyes definitely crossed this line and forced me to order my first China Clone.
ULTON Enduro Nduro Style 316SS 24mm RTA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 5ml Combo (MTL&DL)
It has very good critics too and for less than a quarter of the price even includes the parts for DL and MTL vaping.

How did you like the Ulton clone? I have used Shenray MTL version for some time. To me it’s good, nothing really wrong with it but nothing really special. I like the engineering and ease of use but vape quality is not the absolute best.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Have another reaper v3 coming after trading my Hussar project x in. The project x was alright but even when it was wicked properly it wasn't the greatest . I have the DVA coming from cyberpunk the makers of the biochip super excited about this one. Other news I hated the squape nduro .

Tops right now for me the Dvarw MTL and DL, REAPER V3, TAIFUN gt4 and cloudone v4 blasted

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
No, not that. I have all Kayfuns and would've bought the Prime too in a heartbeat. But I found it to be absolutely similar to the K5. So, there was no point.
Yes pretty similar just a bit smaller with a bit tighter af option. Ordered the new kfl, excited

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Have another reaper v3 coming after trading my Hussar project x in. The project x was alright but even when it was wicked properly it wasn't the greatest . I have the DVA coming from cyberpunk the makers of the biochip super excited about this one. Other news I hated the squape nduro .

Tops right now for me the Dvarw MTL and DL, REAPER V3, TAIFUN gt4 and cloudone v4 blasted
I also am finding the darvw and er3 to be my current favs

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I also am finding the darvw and er3 to be my current favs

the Dvarw has been out for so long and it's like people are just finding out how amazing it is it's cool to see the industry steobacks from squonking a bit and move back towards high end RTAs again im fully enjoying it

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Just like other people here mentioned, I was having a bit of a problem with the Dvarw. I almost always needed something to help in taking off the base for a bottom refill. All that is in the past since I bought the Steam Tuners top fill tanks, life is good! Yes, they are a bit pricey, but well worth the cost IMHO, just wish they came in 3.5 ml also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heartsdelight

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
The Dvarw DL is one awesome RTA!
View attachment 806507
Rob your A dvarw addict my friend. I'm so glad to see it finally getting the hype it deserves I just laugh because Peter has had to resort to a randomizer now for releases but a year ago probably longer when I first got one the site would sit stocked for WEEKS he couldn't sell the ones he had now people are trading nardas and nardas for them. Its freaking insanity....

Also this might be an unpopular opinion but my kayfun lite 2019 I couldn't get dialed in right. I fully prefer my original Kayfun lite plus from 2015 better filling method and better flavor but maybe that's just me....

Other news the By-Ka v8 is amazing I just hate the juice flow control. If you drop your rta when the juice flow is open and unthreaded the chances of ruining the threading on it are very High a really ....ty over sight on an otherwise perfect atomizer the vape and throat hit are just superb!

I have a HolyAtty Pattibellum coming and a Flash E Vapor v4.5 on way from Europe and Japan respectively so will update thread with my thoughts once those come in.

Tops right now for me

Dvarw mtl and Dl
By Ka v8
Taifun gt3 and gt4
Reaper v3
Kayfun Lite plus v2 and mini v3.1

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
100% @Sed8op8! People get a bit salty when they see my collection of Dvarw's but I have been collecting them for over a year now... and as you say back in the old days you could get as many as you wanted. I think the bottom fill and slightly old fashioned look put people off... I have tested nearly every single coil RTA known to man and the Dvarw (for my style of vaping) just wins! Juice capacity, Flavour, ease of refill and the ability to handle my Tower drip tips from Siam Mods just makes it unbeatable for me.

I bought the Kayfun 2019 because it looked so good but it's an MTL vape through and through and DL is my game. Gave it away to a mate who helped me out.

I have the GTIV which is a nice RTA and has stayed in my collection.
Ka v8 I have but don't really use.
Reaper V2 and V3 I have and the V3 is very nice. The V2 had awesome flavour but leaked on refill for me!
The Flash e Vapor v4.5 was too tight an airflow for me and I sold it.
The Skyline needs a special mention because it has fantastic flavour and I have 3 of them but the small juice capacity and hassle on refilling just kills it for me.
Special mention needs to be made of the Vapor Giant V4. They were my staple vape before I discovered the Dvarw.
Also, the Kayfun 5² is pretty good as well.
I have a Vapor Giant V6 inbound... the V5 seemed to have too much airflow.
I have a The Tank V4 on preorder and it's so far out of my comfort zone but they are so hard to get they must be worth trying! :)
DvarwPS 005.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread