Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Latest hand engraved Dvarw DL. It's the rta of 2018 and 2019 for me!
DaniDvarw02.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Have another reaper v3 coming after trading my Hussar project x in. The project x was alright but even when it was wicked properly it wasn't the greatest . I have the DVA coming from cyberpunk the makers of the biochip super excited about this one. Other news I hated the squape nduro .

Tops right now for me the Dvarw MTL and DL, REAPER V3, TAIFUN gt4 and cloudone v4 blasted
Did you pick up the half tank for your Cloudone yet?,
I Got the brushed SS and blasted for mine,
Sat one on top of Colibri V6 that landed last week,
2f96d956b8f13f1768a88900818afa31.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Will do! My VG V6s should arrive on Tuesday after the Easter weekend! Bazinga!
How are you getting on with VG v6s RTA Rob,
Keep looking for reviews but all in German,[emoji848]
Wasnt impressed with the v5s mini
I still use the VG V4 mini- -nano, and have been thinking of picking up the v4 medium 30mm, same deck size chamber just larger fit for g class or Creator 75c 30mm 510,
Or if to pick up the steamtuners tank for v5-v4,

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
How are you getting on with VG v6s RTA Rob,
Keep looking for reviews but all in German,[emoji848]
Wasnt impressed with the v5s mini
I still use the VG V4 mini- -nano, and have been thinking of picking up the v4 medium 30mm, same deck size chamber just larger fit for g class or Creator 75c 30mm 510,
Or if to pick up the steamtuners tank for v5-v4,

So there are 6 extra holes one the deck which are the side airflow 3 on each side. It comes stick with all the airflows open and like that its WAY to airy for me.. so I started experimenting with 1 open on each side etc my conclusion is even with a giant .... all coil its just to damn airy for me. So I inserted all 6 screws (which was a giant pain in the ...) to close off the side airflow and it's still quite airy with just the 3 bottom holes. Maybe equal to dvarw DL with the 3.5mm insert. It wicks like a champion and the flavor and vapor are immense I put a 3mm .4 mini framed staple in it and I can chain vape it at 60w like no ones buisness it's just a bit much for me. I wish there was a way I could close all but 1 of the bottom holes for a very restricted direct lung and it would be perfect for me

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
So there are 6 extra holes one the deck which are the side airflow 3 on each side. It comes stick with all the airflows open and like that its WAY to airy for me.. so I started experimenting with 1 open on each side etc my conclusion is even with a giant .... all coil its just to damn airy for me. So I inserted all 6 screws (which was a giant pain in the ...) to close off the side airflow and it's still quite airy with just the 3 bottom holes. Maybe equal to dvarw DL with the 3.5mm insert. It wicks like a champion and the flavor and vapor are immense I put a 3mm .4 mini framed staple in it and I can chain vape it at 60w like no ones buisness it's just a bit much for me. I wish there was a way I could close all but 1 of the bottom holes for a very restricted direct lung and it would be perfect for me
So dont sound like it would suit me then [emoji848]
I like Dvarw MTL with 2.5mm and VGv4 mini closed down halfway,
I even half close the Cloudone RTA to make more restrictive,
Hmm maybe wait to see what new the new Taifun GTR will be like ,

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
So dont sound like it would suit me then [emoji848]
I like Dvarw MTL with 2.5mm and VGv4 mini closed down halfway,
I even half close the Cloudone RTA to make more restrictive,
Hmm maybe wait to see what new the new Taifun GTR will be like ,

Taifun releasing a new one ?

Edgree

May 14, 2019
I'm in the US their are two svoe mesto authorized dealers on the east coast origin vape in new york their really good to deal with I use them since their really close to me. And the other is dicodes usa. Their the distributor for dicodes out of Germany but also authorized retailer for svoe mesto.

As far as RTAs. I'm using a Hussar project X I love it the airflow can go from MTL to DL. I had to get a clone from 3F out of china since it's impossible to find an authentic. Build quality is good and for $20 shipped why not.

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I'm in the US their are two svoe mesto authorized dealers on the east coast origin vape in new york their really good to deal with I use them since their really close to me. And the other is dicodes usa. Their the distributor for dicodes out of Germany but also authorized retailer for svoe mesto.

You didn't mention Vaping Art out of Florida and Heathers Heavenly Vape out of Georgia.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
here are the three I have, kayfun 5 kayfun 2019 lite and the style of mojo A.I and hopefully this week i should have the e-phonix v2 LOL View attachment 815103

I'd check your SvoeMesto V5. It doesn't look authentic on the bottom plate.

This is how the V5 should look.
IMG_20190515_120700.jpg

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Sorry those are two vendors that I have purchased from and didnt want to just list vendors I have not purchased from and know nothing about.

Understandable but I can vouch for both. I bought two S/M Prime's from vaping art and a S/M 2019 kayfun lite from Heather's.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

Edgree

May 14, 2019
Understandable but I can vouch for both. I bought two S/M Prime's from vaping art and a S/M 2019 kayfun lite from Heather's.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T
Thanks for the info. I try not buy S/M online I like to see what I'm getting so orgin vape is close to me so I can see it in person. I just bought a S/M light 2019 clone from 3F since I couldnt find one I stock anywhere and if you didnt know what to look for or checking the serial number it could pass for authentic. Nowhere other than a sticker on the plastic outer rap on the box does it say made in china. The box even says made in Germany.
ff89b93885495b135facd7f012bf5a09.jpg

Edgree

May 14, 2019
Thanks for the info. I try not buy S/M online I like to see what I'm getting so orgin vape is close to me so I can see it in person. I just bought a S/M light 2019 clone from 3F since I couldnt find one I stock anywhere and if you didnt know what to look for or checking the serial number it could pass for authentic. Nowhere other than a sticker on the plastic outer rap on the box does it say made in china. The box even says made in Germany.
ff89b93885495b135facd7f012bf5a09.jpg

6f359c067ac28a8d2a8062b2969b8133.jpg

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

I'm not into intellectual theft which China is famous for. This thread is high end RTA's. First of all I don't believe China uses high grade stainless steel. I've watched videos on youtube where a guy drilled an extra air hole and used a cheap bit which went through the so-called stainless steel like it was cardboard. This IMO this isn't the thread to discuss clones.

Edgree

May 14, 2019
I'm not into intellectual theft which China is famous for. This thread is high end RTA's. First of all I don't believe China uses high grade stainless steel. I've watched videos on youtube where a guy drilled an extra air hole and used a cheap bit which went through the so-called stainless steel like it was cardboard. This IMO this isn't the thread to discuss clones.
I wasnt trying to start a discussion about clones.I just wanted to state my consern regardin how highend is so susceptable to being counterfeited as most high end products are regarding of what they are. Just a buyer beware with online . As far a drilling thru stainless 316. Any bit as long as its high speed steel should open up a hole in 316 with ease 316SS is not hard it is a high nickel and chromium percentages in its makeup. 316SS is used for corrosion resistance not hardness.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I wasnt trying to start a discussion about clones.I just wanted to state my consern regardin how highend is so susceptable to being counterfeited as most high end products are regarding of what they are. Just a buyer beware with online .

I get it but so far you are discussing the clones you purchased. If you have to see the atty first then why buy a clone from China?

• Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Edgree

May 14, 2019
I get it but so far you are discussing the clones you purchased. If you have to see the atty first then why buy a clone from China?
I had to wait for the 2019 light to be in stock before I could get an authentic. So i put an order in to get a Hussar project X CLONE. Since I cant find an authentic hussar anywhere. So I ordered the sxk 2019 light to see if I was going to like it. Also I dont condone a clone of an item I can get and deffently wouldn't by a clone if it saves me only a few dollars. I'm in the manufacturing industry and I respect the authentic manufactures time to design and engineer a product. But to me high end dosnt just mean high cost and low quantity runs of a product. Theirs a lot of junk out their that's high priced and scarce supposedly high end IMO . I know what it takes to make a product of high quality expecially when it comes to machining processes I spend every day 50hrs a week programing CNC machines to produce aerospace components. What is sad is the Chinese manufactures are making some good .... these days the machining is good it's their non existent envermental and labor practices that keep their products cheap expesially when your buying somthing with no moving parts in a low stress component(RTA) by the way my authentic kayfun light 2019 leaks from the 510 my clone doesn't I use my clone as my everyday tank at work since I dont want to be dropping a 90.00 tank on a concrete production floor when I drop my mod off a machine or it gets knocked over. Trust me I was ...... off when I got the clone and I spent $90 us on my authentic and 18.00 on a clone with no real difference in vape performance or finish quality. But I can say I own an authentic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread