Buncha amateurs....

2faxr6brtsx21.jpg

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Man! I missed the whole cremation/disposal discussion!!! I have an idea for a reality TV show called "Stunts with Dead People" and when I die, I'll be one of the first "volunteers." We get five or six families who recently lost loved ones and then have them to build a huge pumpkin chucker catapult and then, one by one, each family flings the dead guys into graves. The winner being the one who gets closest to the hole or achieves a hole in one. It has all the fun of dangerous stunts but no risk of injuries. Also, its turns the sadness of someone dying into an upside because there is none of the dread of a standard funeral and there is a chance to win fabulous cash and prizes!

Next week on "Stunts with Dead People" - Grand Canyon Evil Knievel Style Motorcycle Rocket Jumps!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
When I was fifteen, my sister and I came up with the idea of a stop-action movie in which all the actors would be dead. As the movie progressed, they would deteriorate. I still think it would be a hit among a certain demographic.

Of course, I wouldn't be able to reap the benefits of its success, because I'd be in prison.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
When I was fifteen, my sister and I came up with the idea of a stop-action movie in which all the actors would be dead. As the movie progressed, they would deteriorate. I still think it would be a hit among a certain demographic.

Of course, I wouldn't be able to reap the benefits of its success, because I'd be in prison.

Betcha Netflix will buy the rights.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Pretty much the exact opposite of how the term is used nowadays.

Just because you've got two car batteries strapped to a dolly and you're vaping a commercial fog machine at 1000 watts doesn't make you an advanced vaper in my book.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
I've always understood that intelligence is more than merely what you know and as well whether one can capably apply it. I'd rather view advanced vaping as the latter. Most anyone can start a fire but it's quite another thing to control it.

Good luck. :)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Most anyone can start a fire but it's quite another thing to control it.

Good luck. :)

I agree. My great great Uncle Barney Myst learned that the hard way on Oct 8, 1871. He was a bartender and stopped by his employers to get his long overdue pay. They refused to answer the door. He was hungry and decided that in lew of some pay, he would BBQ one of their chickens. So he went into their barn, started a fire and went outside to catch the chicken. That's when he learned two valuable lessons. The first was the lesson of "never start a fire on top of hay." Oh sure, its common knowledge today but it was a less known rule outside of farming communities back then. The second lesson was never start a BBQ near a cow. They like the heat but are deathly afraid of becoming supper. So the cow kicked the BBQ away from it into a hay pile (cows to this day still don't know the fire rules around hay). Anyways, Uncle Barney learned he couldn't control that fire and ran. The down side is the fire burned for 3 days and lost a lot of people everything they had but the upside is Chicago got a lot of new metal and stone buildings. Luckily the O'Leary's took all the heat for that little incident and it didn't tarnish the good Myst name. The O'Leary's learned the lesson of always pay a hungry guy on time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
. As the movie progressed, they would deteriorate. I still think it would be a hit among a certain demographic.

You need to go to the FBI (maybe? I forget the agency) Death Farm. They totally strew dead people about in various circumstances in order to watch them deteriorate and like, train investigators and cops and whatnot.

It sounds like a good time, actually.

I have some beautiful cobalt and topaz tiny screwdrivers. Also some of the ultra rare rainbow ones.

No, I refuse to post pics. I'm sorry I don't want to be robbed.

Anna

Reactions: Jebbn

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is it the type of gear one uses? Do we define the term by experience or knowledge? Interested in everyone's thoughts.
To some just using VW is enough to consider it advanced. To me is to know enough to rebuild your own coils, whatever it is you're rebuilding. That means I've been an advanced user since I started rebuilding my old Vivi Nova coils. Don't matter how hard you vape, it's how much you know about vaping.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
"Advanced vaping" is not a way to classify one vaper as better than the other. I find myself in a position where no off the shelf products satisfy my needs. I actually see it as you are one of the very lucky few that can get the vape you are looking for from stock supplies. I have to put forth so much more effort to active the same satisfying feeling you get from your chosen gear. So who is really the winner here? In this situation I'm thinking its not the guy that has to spend all that extra time to achive the same thing you get in minutes.
eeeh, yes, but, stock anything is just convenience not a step up into the knowledge. I know, you know enough to choose your stuff, but I prefer to consider the builder, that has to work harder towards what he wants. I think that beyond that first juul or blu, we're all advanced vapers.

Reactions: stols001

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
You guys are kidding, right? 2 squares of a klean paper towel and I'm a happy photographic kamper. :D
I'm aware you know nothing of Argentine politics. Former president Cristina Kirchner party people use the K to write in their daily stuff, and they won the KaKa denomination (s**t in spanish, although it's written with C). Just so you know you're not dubed kaka...

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread