toledo ohio
5808D2C3-4120-4D48-BB44-7CC1E74D4647.jpeg

Reactions: Baditude

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I may catch heat for this, but what the heck. I don't like the term "advanced vaper".

If you are vaping, you are a vaper, period. People use big battery or little battery devices, use expensive or cheap equipment, use different coils - whether bought or made, use different ohm levels, use different nic and pg/vg levels, use different everything! lol Who are we to say who is more "advanced".

You can be a novice or a newb to vaping, but once you get the hang of it and then find what works best for you, that's it. You're a vaper - that's it, that's all.
Haven't read the entire thread, but... what Katmandu said!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hehehe I don't mean to brag too much, but imagine if I were your therapist.

Some super angry kid started crying so I sent his parents out to find out what was what. He was like, "I don't want to hurt my mom anymore." So I was like, "Well, have you told her that?" He was all like, "No, she won't believe me."

So I got them back in and I was like "Your kid feels really bad for hurting you." She was like, "I don 't believe him." I gave her my BIG EYES look, and she went, "In the moment."

I was like, "Oh come on, do ANY of us feel deeply remorseful as we are acting out in anger? You feel all bad EVEN as you are yelling at him do you? What are you, Saint Mary minus the anger and the bleeding hands? Really, ask yourself how often you have felt EXTREME anger and DEEP remorse in the exact same moment, and then start you know, believing your kid when he says he feels bad because YOU are the parent and he is the KID and he got his anger from someplace, and it wasn't his dad."

She was pretty um, it took a while for her to speak. LOL. She did admit I was right.

Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The best is towards the end, when he keeps kicking down the 260 watt mod until it's in his range. I think he's gets it down around 15-20w. SO awesome!!!

Love the Victor.
It's very sweet when he says at the end that he's not a professional vaper.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hehehe I don't mean to brag too much, but imagine if I were your therapist.

Some super angry kid started crying so I sent his parents out to find out what was what. He was like, "I don't want to hurt my mom anymore." So I was like, "Well, have you told her that?" He was all like, "No, she won't believe me."

So I got them back in and I was like "Your kid feels really bad for hurting you." She was like, "I don 't believe him." I gave her my BIG EYES look, and she went, "In the moment."

I was like, "Oh come on, do ANY of us feel deeply remorseful as we are acting out in anger? You feel all bad EVEN as you are yelling at him do you? What are you, Saint Mary minus the anger and the bleeding hands? Really, ask yourself how often you have felt EXTREME anger and DEEP remorse in the exact same moment, and then start you know, believing your kid when he says he feels bad because YOU are the parent and he is the KID and he got his anger from someplace, and it wasn't his dad."

She was pretty um, it took a while for her to speak. LOL. She did admit I was right.

Anna

spcad.jpg

Reactions: jwbnyc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread