How do you define "advanced vaping"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I just rewicked ALL my RTAs. ALL of them.

I feel advanced and it was kind of this meditative practice where nothing went wrong. Just after Yoga.

I swear to god, if I were allowed 15 minutes of yoga when I got upset, I probably would require NO other work accommodations.

Maybe I will suggest it, it's not like things could get any WEIRDER. Also, I would save much money on benzos. LOL.

Anna

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Forget advanced vaping. Are you a professional?
DSCN8363 (2).JPG

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
"Advanced" to me means that I have been able to quit smoking (and be satisfied) by substituting vape.

Anything beyond that is just one's personal journey.

To attempt to label it is akin to flopping out your dong to see whose is bigger.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
"Advanced" to me means that I have been able to quit smoking by substituting vape.

To attempt to label it is akin to flopping out your dong to see whose is bigger.
Well, that should be a new thread ... probably a new forum :rolleyes:

Reactions: CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
A moderator may move this post to the "Downsizing" thread.

"Advanced" to me means that I have been able to quit smoking (and be satisfied) by substituting vape.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I don't want my vagina to be a professional one! That looks like an absolutely HORRIBLE lifestyle thank you very much AsMODus getting a bit too big with your britches first it's marry your battery buttons, now it's "professional"? Is it? Are you gonna pay me per inhale and how much?

Anna

Rarely am I at a loss for words, but once again, Anna, you have left me with no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread