Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
PLEASE, EVERYONE... BE AWARE!!!
ALYJOUGH THE AMOUNT OF NICOTINE IN A CIGARETTE IS 20 PLUS MG'S,
THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF NICOTINE ABSORBED BY THE BODY WHEN COMBUSTED IS ONLY AROUND 1 MG!!!

IT IS NOT 48 TO 56MG'S PER CIG AS WAS STATED BY IMFire3605.!!!
IT IS ABOUT 1 MG PER CIG!!!

THE ACTUAL MATH IS EASY TO REMEMBER...

IF YOU BUY 18 MG. VAPE, THAT IS 18 MG'S PER MILLILITER!!!
MY tank HOLDS 2.5 ML'S...THAT IS EQUAL TO 45 MG'S OF NICOTINE. THAT IS 2 PACKS PLUS 5 MORE CIGS WORTH....IN 1 tank!!!

YOU CAN EASILY FIND THIS INFORMATION ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND...I HAD A HEART ATTACK AND 2 STENTS PUT IN 7 WEEKS AGO.. I AM A 53 YR OLD FORMER CHAINSMOKER..AVERAGED 2 TO 3 PACKS A DAY FOR CLOSE TO 40 YEARS.. I BELIEVE vaping HAS SAVED MY LIFE!!! I ABSOLUTELY THINK IT WILL, AND SHOULD, DESTROY THE POISON OF CIGARETTES ONE DAY... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT... IT IS TESTING OUT TO BE 95% SAFER THAN POISON STICKS!

BUT WE MUST BE CLEAR ON THE FACTS...IF YOU VAPE A LOT, PLEASE DO IT AT LOWER NIC LEVELS. NICOTINE IS NOT WHAT KILLS YOU IN CIGS, ITS ALL THE OTHER CRAP. BUT AS FIRE STATED IT IS NOT GOOD ON CARDIO MATTERS. IT IS A POISON... ACTUALLY USED IN PESTICIDES. SO LETS BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS FOLKS... THATS ALL IM SAYING...PEACE. ...VAPE ON!
Any reason for all the caps??

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
PLEASE, EVERYONE... BE AWARE!!!
ALYJOUGH THE AMOUNT OF NICOTINE IN A CIGARETTE IS 20 PLUS MG'S,
THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF NICOTINE ABSORBED BY THE BODY WHEN COMBUSTED IS ONLY AROUND 1 MG!!!

IT IS NOT 48 TO 56MG'S PER CIG AS WAS STATED BY IMFire3605.!!!
IT IS ABOUT 1 MG PER CIG!!!

THE ACTUAL MATH IS EASY TO REMEMBER...

IF YOU BUY 18 MG. VAPE, THAT IS 18 MG'S PER MILLILITER!!!
MY TANK HOLDS 2.5 ML'S...THAT IS EQUAL TO 45 MG'S OF NICOTINE. THAT IS 2 PACKS PLUS 5 MORE CIGS WORTH....IN 1 TANK!!!

YOU CAN EASILY FIND THIS INFORMATION ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND...I HAD A HEART ATTACK AND 2 STENTS PUT IN 7 WEEKS AGO.. I AM A 53 YR OLD FORMER CHAINSMOKER..AVERAGED 2 TO 3 PACKS A DAY FOR CLOSE TO 40 YEARS.. I BELIEVE VAPING HAS SAVED MY LIFE!!! I ABSOLUTELY THINK IT WILL, AND SHOULD, DESTROY THE POISON OF CIGARETTES ONE DAY... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT... IT IS TESTING OUT TO BE 95% SAFER THAN POISON STICKS!

BUT WE MUST BE CLEAR ON THE FACTS...IF YOU VAPE A LOT, PLEASE DO IT AT LOWER NIC LEVELS. NICOTINE IS NOT WHAT KILLS YOU IN CIGS, ITS ALL THE OTHER CRAP. BUT AS FIRE STATED IT IS NOT GOOD ON CARDIO MATTERS. IT IS A POISON... ACTUALLY USED IN PESTICIDES. SO LETS BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS FOLKS... THATS ALL IM SAYING...PEACE. ...VAPE ON!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Someone could announce to me, "YOU WON A MILLION DOLLARS!!!" and I'd probably still be annoyed and/or not notice it because I immediately tune out all caps material thinking it a fraud at best.. Same with signage done in comic sans.

Anna

I like comic sans... lol

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
When I started vaping last August, I was a long time (40+ yrs) heavy smoker. I started at 24mg and stayed there until recently. And I chain vaped a lot! Still do. Not once have I gotten nic sick. Nor have I had any physical craving for cigarettes. I have reduced to 18mg for day time vaping and 12mg after 6pm. I go through at least 5 or 6 ml a day - and I vape at low wattage.

Whatever risk is associated with that kind of vaping, I accept it. A lot of vaping and 2 cigs a day has got to be a lot less harmful than 25-30 American Spirits a day.

Charles Gage

Sep 26, 2017
When I started vaping last August, I was a long time (40+ yrs) heavy smoker. I started at 24mg and stayed there until recently. And I chain vaped a lot! Still do. Not once have I gotten nic sick. Nor have I had any physical craving for cigarettes. I have reduced to 18mg for day time vaping and 12mg after 6pm. I go through at least 5 or 6 ml a day - and I vape at low wattage.

Whatever risk is associated with that kind of vaping, I accept it. A lot of vaping and 2 cigs a day has got to be a lot less harmful than 25-30 American Spirits a day.
Way to go. I agree with you. I started out with 30+ mg from a vape shop somewhere in Florida and my wife and I dropped to 24mg for a couple of years and have now gone to 12mg. I think we will be sticking with that for a while. That was a big step for us and i fully believe its gotta be better than the pallmalls I was smoking

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

Any reason for the double post? :D

Seriously though I do agree. I always skip over posts with all caps or written in "wall of text" style with no caps, punctuation or paragraphs. If someone can't be bothered to make their post readable, I can't be bothered to read it.

Reactions: stols001

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
I had an MI July 2016. After having a stent fitted the surgeon said, "No more smoking". I replied that I was swapping to vaping and he was perfectly happy with it.

My Cardiothoracic Consultant and Vascular Consultant were also happy with me vaping.

I vape approx 8ml of 12mg a day. My usual setup is a single 0.8Ω coil at 18-23W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread