If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
They are there I promise you.....the first one was WAY too easy....so I'll give you a hint. I toned down the colors a notch so they are not going to "pop" like the last ones did.

Ok I just got asked a good question so I will answer it here to be fair to everyone...the question was how do I know where the treasure posts end...here is how...on my screen I see about 50 threads per page...so when I said the first two pages....that means all THREADS up until the one titled "Difference in new SS cartomizers?" are where the treasures are hidden. There are no treasures in any posts after that thread.

Last edited:

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I know they're there. It's me. Hmm let's try this
vergrootglas.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
are you guys looking for the right word...SmokeStik? Ok talk amoungst yourselves for a minute then tell me if you want me to brighten up the colors a little....it should not be this hard. But if your doing it from a phone.....I can't imagine being able to see it very well.

Smugface I promise they are ALL in different posts this time.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Tell you what.....if you will PM all the other people that have already posted (I have MASSIVE house work to do...LOL) then EVERYONE can try again, OK. But be fair and pm them first. There are now treasures on the first THREE pages. They word is still smokestik and they are now a better color. Probably too easy....but I don't know how to tell whats too easy or too hard:blink:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Tell you what.....if you will PM all the other people that have already posted (I have MASSIVE house work to do...LOL) then EVERYONE can try again, OK. But be fair and pm them first. There are now treasures on the first THREE pages. They word is still smokestik and they are now a better color. Probably too easy....but I don't know how to tell whats too easy or too hard:blink:

How many - still five, PMing everyone right now and thank you!

This is who I sent a PM to
Smugface;
kstraub7707;
woody55;
ladyj;
eyebedam;
zelda;
thehangdude;

ladyj does not accept pm's so i couldn't send it to her - sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread