If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I agree with zelda....you deserved to win. Not everyone would have sent those PM's before they played. But I knew I could trust you. So I'm glad you won too dear. Congrats! 3rd contest will be up and running in just a few minutes....dang dogs didn't wake me up this morning!!! can you imagine...that made their breakfast and hour late!!!!! lazy kritters.....

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok day 3 is up and running. This one is a little harder...so read carefully.

#1 ALL prior treasures have been removed except for ONE WORD. ONE WORD that was a treasure in one of the first two contests is still there and it COUNTS
#2 The other four treasures are NOT a word....they are THIS squirrel: and this one does NOT count
#3 ANYONE who has not won a full SmokeStik Starter Kit in the last week can play
#4 This contest will run for 24 hours...so until 9:30 am EST
#5 There are a total of 5 FIVE treasures that you are looking for...one word...and four squirrels.

This contest prize is any starter kit you choose.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!

PS....I'm not sending out any prizes until the contest is over. Because when I do the random drawing for the lanyard....I will also draw for an AUTOGRAPHED HALLIGAN KIT. If you already have a lanyard and you win the drawing you may pick a friend at ECF to give it too.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
THe pitbull is what I have been staring at....so guess that's what I will get:)

WoW!!
15917530811.gif
Laura!!!

See... I told you that you never know what can happen... biggrin.gif

The PB is an excellent choice... I would have suggested either that or the Hendu, but the PB does have the longer batt life!!
More BLING... kisses.gif and with that RED CZ, they will be just purr-fect for the Holidays, too!!!
celebrate.gif

Pit Bull is nice. Ask spacekitty. She has a few kits.

Sometimes I never know if you are J/K or not... but just to set the record straight, I do not have "a few kits". I have 2 PB's from being a Beta Tester and I also won a kit when they were first launched, plus I have a Pink batt that was given to me as a Gift. That is all I have had for over a year until just recently, when I won a "Mini kit" (I chose the Halligan) and also a single Gold batt from the Prize Patrol... :D
Oh yes, and I was given one of the 'custom' Jet batts as a Gift.... plus LK made me a very special lanyard, just because she is my friend!! sillylove.gif

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
sk, if you know me at all, you know I am always kidding. I tease you because I love you. You have been a huge help to me and many others here on ecf. If I have not said so before, thank you for all you do.

2 Pit Bulls
1 (unspecified) kit
1 Pink battery
1 Halligan Mini kit
1 Gold battery
Maybe I should have said, "Ask sk, she has half of lk's stock."

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Hello Bad Girls :) - Post#57