If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

Cats?!?!? Ahhhhhhhh----choooooooo!!!!!!
O97Wp3Bfo4dV1ZDbRdBPeMNMAbA.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok if your all done chatting......LOL.....

Hangdude....I am sorry.....I think you probably would have won....but you did not put the post numbers in your answer. :( So the winner....is Skye! Congrats skye!!!!

And it was just the little squirrels that counted....yes. The next one I am going to make completely different so there is no confusion....I believe I will use a turkey. Is that different enough from a squirrel for you guys?

Spacekitty....that picture of the cat/turkey makes me want to oil up the .50cal That thing is HIDEOUS!

I'll put up the next contest in the morning so you can all rest....cya in the AM!!!!

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Wow I dunno what to say. :( Ummm, thank you Lk, and I am excited to win. I really am! :)

This is the first time I've won anything on ECF, so yeah, I am very happy.

But hangdude, I feel really bad for you. Maybe, you will win the next one. Remember to put the post #'s. :)

Hey, I'll give it to hangdude if that will help.

I dunno how to feeeeeel :facepalm:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Thankyou, and I will win the next one. Congrats on your first ecf win. I have already won a smokeStik (my wife loves it). I have also won many items and friends here on ecf.

Wow I dunno what to say. :( Ummm, thank you Lk, and I am excited to win. I really am! :)

This is the first time I've won anything on ECF, so yeah, I am very happy.

But hangdude, I feel really bad for you. Maybe, you will win the next one. Remember to put the post #'s. :)

Hey, I'll give it to hangdude if that will help.

I dunno how to feeeeeel :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread