If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Too late!! Too late!!!:
smileys-frustrated.gif
1lg029why.gif
:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Finally Got it, both my eyes and brain now hurt and will finally get some rest.

Letters, posts and threads:

a post 2~ Smokestik Compatible Passthrough
u Post 12~Can anyone help someone new to vaping ...
K Post 2~ Quick question
n Post 2~ Mark Block replaces his cigarettes?????
j Post 7~ ONE more try at a Thanksgiving Contest...........
k Post 5~ SmokeStik comes out of the closet!!!
o Post 1~ National Dog Week at SmokeStik
i Post 14~If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!.

word: kinkajou

Now THAT is impressive!!!! Congratulations!!!! musiceqlslife21 !!!!! You won the kit of your choice and a slot in the random drawings. And just to clarify this....if someone wins the drawing for the Halligan kit you do NOT get two kits. :)

Well...that was so damn much fun....I think we should do it one more time. Give me a few minutes to think of a new word and we will go one more round.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Very strange... most squirrels when they have their storage of nuts/treasures raided (lanyards in this case) are far less happy that their items were taken! :lol:

actually I'm thrilled. It makes me happy that something I can make brings someone else pleasure. I wish I had the time to make one for everyone! But I'm trying.....LOL

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
Thanks for the prize LK and the congrats everyone. Though it did take me a bit longer than it should have, I mis-read a detail or two, and ended up searching a few pages of threads. ::facepalm:: But was extremely happy to see, that I won.

So IF I were to partake in the next contest, if I am eligible, what would I win?
Also should I send you a PM with my info or do something else?

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
YES you can play this one....if you win you win another kit...but the catch is you need to pick someone else that has participated in this thread to give it to. Then THAT person also gets a shot at the random drawings. Cool huh....?

Ok kids...here we go.....11 letters in the word. Parameters are as follows:

There are eleven letters colored a completely contrasting color to the text around them. They are real letters in real words...no tricks.

This time you may find more than one letter in a post.....or one letter in a post.....but more than one post in a thread

First page only

First person who lists where they found the letters and what the letters spell wins!!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!! I will be hangin out and watching so winner will be announced as soon (or almost as soon) as they post. Tomorrow morning I will do the random drawings....I will post a numbered list of the winners and then use those numbers in the random generator. Thank you ALL for playing and making this so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread