If this SmokeStik contest doesnt work I'm quiting and going to work for BLU....THANKSGIVING CONTEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay, I've had all 11 letters for over an hour, and I still cannot figure out an 11 letter word with those letters. Am I missing something here? :p

so your asking for a hint???? LOL trust me,....it's a real word. Although not particularly common I promise it is NOT a technical word that only a brain surgeon or rocket scientist would know....I'm not that evil.

well....not this time anyway.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thank you! I have to admit....it really was a lot of work....especially going back and trying to find the darn things!!!!! I put them there and couldn't find them.....RFLMAO.....but at least I removed them!!!! Can you imagine trying to do this and keep track of what was this contest and what was the last contest....hehe

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
If you want to PM it to me I can see if I can help. I cannot win as I won earlier last week, just want to see you win if possible, plus, I love word puzzles.

Chatter yes you CAN play and win. If you win you get to choose anyone else that played to give your kit to. Isnt that cool?

And yes...first page ONLY but remember...this time there might be two letters in the same post.....or two posts on the same page with letters in them.

I see nothing wrong with people helping each other...it makes sense actually.....if the helper has already won a prize for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread