Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ohhh exciting! Yes I'd love an Area 2...

I actually had one in my cart pre 9-9 but demand was so high they had to wait for another shipment to come in so I actually dropped it from my cart because I was concerned about not getting it in a timely matter...

I guess that means everyone wants the Ares 2... myself included!

Count me in... no questions, but @pbusardo, my son loves sketchers too! They aren't old man shoes after all! Haha

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Just dropping in to say hi to the two most awesome men in the vape game. I just recently celebrated my two year vapeaversary, I very quickly fell in love with all thing Innokin and Phil & Dimi. Thanks for all you do! ❌⭕

PSS76, although I sincerely appreciate your comment, let's admit it.. I am a bit more awesome than Dimitris, wouldn't you say? LOL!! :)

Thanks so much!! <3

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hey Phil...remember when your go-to was Boba's Bounty and we were experimenting with wick made from fishtank filter media?
We would hot wrap kanthal around the thin pencil lead sized poison stone, I mean totally safe made in a factory ceramic bliss.
Went through a box this weekend, found my old tanks Aspire Nautilus with extra long glass and Clapton factory mades...and a Kanger Subtank 7.0...threw together a little .5 double-headed Tiger...vaping bliss.

When did Dimi make his last video in the little room upstairs?
Hey dave!

I'll be honest, I didn't use the blue foam that much. I was a Lipton Pyramid Tea bag kinda guy! :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
With so many tanks and RTA's purchased over the last seven years since I switched, the original Ares (of which i have 4) was by far the best vape experience I have had apart from the leaking and eventual coroded centre shafts. I was excited to hear of the Ares-2 release until I had seen the external design which stopped me purchasing it, however the Ares-2 LE looks the business so looking forward to its arrival in the UK if ever available? So are we now looking at a minimal leak tank please guy's and have you by any chance upgraded the center shaft? Thank you for the chance of this great givaway!
Hey Lou. Sorry about your experience with the first one, but they have told me the center shaft has been beefed up in this design. Thanks!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
My first RTA was the ares 2. I really appreciated all the tools that were included to get you started. It made the rebuilding process less intimidating. I like the new drip tips especially the new MTL one. Thanks for the opportunity.
Thanks very much Gurilla!

Yeah, it was really important to us to have a very complete kit. If it were up to me, I would have thrown in scissors, wire cutters, and a Greek guy to come and build your first coil, but it wasn't cost effective. :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I don't know if I'm right, but perhaps with side airflow @Third_Eye does think of something like the Flash-E-Vapor with the air hitting the coil comes from the side rather than from the bottom?

Ah, could be Steam. Didn't make sense from the devices he quoted. Not something we're currently thinking about with this design. Thanks.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Love the tip on the LE! Got a good laugh from the crab juice review! I was hoping the it would grow on you by the end, but I guess some flavors were never meant to be.
Thanks timo!

"but I guess some flavors were never meant to be"

And I'm so happy that Crab Juice was one of them!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi! In your opinion is there a big difference between the Ares 2 & the Ares 2 LE? And what if anything makes it better than the competition?
Hello Tracey!

The differences between the standard 2 and the LE are cosmetic only. That and the LE comes with the T2 Torx driver to get your top cap off to replace the silicone fill port seal should you need to.

What makes it better than the competition? Well, that's subjective, but I'll say we've tried to make it as easy to work with as possible while still providing an outstanding vape.

Tons of support in the QR code card it comes with that will take you to tutorial videos I made for it and the Facebook Platform group.

And one of the best accessories packages in the business.

Also, the Cross Airflow Control which we're very proud of, is unique to the industry.

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I own a couple of the Ares 2 and like them quite a bit. I always have one in my rotation of heavily used devices. I admit I do like the looks of the newer LE's much better. I'm wondering, are you all ever planning on coming out for additional color options for either the Ares 2 or the LE?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey guys.

My question is for Phil (@pbusardo ). If I use the new Ares, must I wear a tie, like I had to (or thought I had to) with the Elite 808? I hate ties. :blink: :D

MY first PB vid, not long after it was made, and yep - I bought one; because we ARE vapers! :lol: :vapor:

Personal fave for me is still the original Provi vid, with the music (that ended up causing a bit of a stir, if my memory serves me...). MANY great ones (and never a bad one).

Screw 'em if they can't take a joke. ;) :thumb: :headbang: :toast:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hello there! Thanks for this chance :p What’s your favorite thing about the ares?

Thanks Dominik!

Favorite thing? There's a couple. I think first, the ease of use and that it's designed to be beginner friendly and the Easter Egg under the hood. ;-)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi,

I'm still stuck with a Kanger Subtank. What would you say is the greatest innovation in RTAs since then? (Doesn't have to be limited to the Ares.)

Hey AB!

That's a good question and it has me thinking. Don't forget that I come from a time when we were doing silly things like wrapping wire around mesh that we used as wicking material and making resistance/no resistance welds. So EVERYTHING is a great innovation from those days. :)

I would have to say seeing MTL (and all) rebuildables be cost effective enough for the mainstream market is a good thing. MTL RTA used to be high end only, but we've seen that change and that made them more accessible to everyone.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Ohhh exciting! Yes I'd love an Area 2...

I actually had one in my cart pre 9-9 but demand was so high they had to wait for another shipment to come in so I actually dropped it from my cart because I was concerned about not getting it in a timely matter...

I guess that means everyone wants the Ares 2... myself included!

Count me in... no questions, but @pbusardo, my son loves sketchers too! They aren't old man shoes after all! Haha
HA!! Thanks for that Opinionated! See? I've been telling that Greek!! :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I own a couple of the Ares 2 and like them quite a bit. I always have one in my rotation of heavily used devices. I admit I do like the looks of the newer LE's much better. I'm wondering, are you all ever planning on coming out for additional color options for either the Ares 2 or the LE?
No current plans, but if the sales are good on the LE and continue to be on the standard, anything is possible. Thanks Red!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hey guys.

My question is for Phil (@pbusardo ). If I use the new Ares, must I wear a tie, like I had to (or thought I had to) with the Elite 808? I hate ties. :blink: :D

MY first PB vid, not long after it was made, and yep - I bought one; because we ARE vapers! :lol: :vapor:

Personal fave for me is still the original Provi vid, with the music (that ended up causing a bit of a stir, if my memory serves me...). MANY great ones (and never a bad one).

Screw 'em if they can't take a joke. ;) :thumb: :headbang: :toast:

HA! Love it!

Ok, with the standard Ares-2, no tie is required, but with the LE a tie is recommended, but still optional. :)

Thanks for hanging out with me for such a long time!!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
hi, i have the Ares and Ares 2 and i love the improvements made. a good step forward.
airflow to your like and easy to set, good flavor and nice looking tank ;)
would be great to have the LE version to complete my collection ;)
Thanks so much Ronald! Really happy you're liking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread