The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, Sep 24, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pbusardo

pbusardo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Hello David.

The stated caps are 4ml for the 24mm and 2ml for the 22mm, however the 24mm is closer to 5ml.

• Like Like x 1
  2. D_Carbs

D_Carbs New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    Hi - In your experience - do you enjoy spaced or contact coils with the Ares? I've been sticking with contact. I'd love to get another for my wife. We have decided that it would be best to stick to tanks that we can build, rather than have to deal with the possibility of not being able to get stock coils.

• Like Like x 1
  3. D_Carbs

D_Carbs New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    ....I find it ODD, but my wife hates the MTL tips, even though she's a solid MTL to very RDL hitter...she likes a medium sized tip with a fairly DL sized opening for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  4. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Got it!!

Kroma-A xZenith kit
    Adept xZlide kit
    EnduraT18 kit
    Sceptre Kit
    GLIM kit
    GoMax

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Hey D!

I always build spaced. I personally think they are more stable, especially for TC. They have never given me issue. Never need to brush. Never form hot spots.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pbusardo

Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Something for everyone in vaping. I have yet to come across a cigarette with a medium sized mouthpiece though. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. JoeyC

JoeyC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Just the kits ?? Will tanks and coils be in there also??

Thanks for taking the time to find it Phil and for all you do :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. MStep

MStep New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    Hi

• Like Like x 1
  9. PSS76

PSS76 New Member

Mar 16, 2019
    Just dropping in to say hi to the two most awesome men in the vape game. I just recently celebrated my two year vapeaversary, I very quickly fell in love with all thing Innokin and Phil & Dimi. Thanks for all you do! ❌⭕

• Like Like x 2
  10. daventura

daventura Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey Phil...remember when your go-to was Boba's Bounty and we were experimenting with wick made from fishtank filter media?
    We would hot wrap kanthal around the thin pencil lead sized poison stone, I mean totally safe made in a factory ceramic bliss.
    Went through a box this weekend, found my old tanks Aspire Nautilus with extra long glass and Clapton factory mades...and a Kanger Subtank 7.0...threw together a little .5 double-headed Tiger...vaping bliss.

When did Dimi make his last video in the little room upstairs?

• Like Like x 1
  11. daventura

daventura Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. mattx

mattx New Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Hello! thanks for the chance!

• Like Like x 1
  13. VaperHunt

VaperHunt New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    Hi, Thanks for the chance :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lou Davey

Lou Davey New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    With so many tanks and RTA's purchased over the last seven years since I switched, the original Ares (of which i have 4) was by far the best vape experience I have had apart from the leaking and eventual coroded centre shafts. I was excited to hear of the Ares-2 release until I had seen the external design which stopped me purchasing it, however the Ares-2 LE looks the business so looking forward to its arrival in the UK if ever available? So are we now looking at a minimal leak tank please guy's and have you by any chance upgraded the center shaft? Thank you for the chance of this great givaway!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gurilla

Gurilla Senior Member

Apr 14, 2020
    My first RTA was the ares 2. I really appreciated all the tools that were included to get you started. It made the rebuilding process less intimidating. I like the new drip tips especially the new MTL one. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  16. János Czeglédi

János Czeglédi New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    [QUOTE = "low_tar_neil, post: 22880675, tag: 33"] Újabb remek ajándék a barátainktól ezen a héten az Innokin-nél, az új Platform sorozatú RTA-k, az Ares 2 és Ares 2 LE fel vannak ragadva, és 10 szerencsés nyertes kap egyet ből.

Ezúttal szerencsénk, hogy a gőzös legendák [USER = 59850] @Dimitris [/ USER] és [USER = 12832] @pbusardo [/ USER] kéznél vannak, hogy válaszoljon minden kérdésére!

A belépéshez csak annyit kell tennie, hogy közzéteszi a szálat, és köszön: kérdezzen a srácoktól egy kérdést az új platform sorozatú RTA-król, ha van ilyen, vagy bármi mást, amire felhasználhatja a bemenetüket, mint például a ráklé olyan rossz volt ahogy kinézett (a régi iskolai gőzölők tudják, miről beszélek).

A verseny 2 hétig tart, és hamarosan kisorsoljuk a nyerteseket, sok sikert!

[CSATLAKOZ = teljes] 909021 [/ CSATLAKOZ] [/ QUOTE]
    Hi.I love Innokin.

17. Steamhammer

Steamhammer Senior Member

Jun 5, 2020
    Germany
    I don't know if I'm right, but perhaps with side airflow @Third_Eye does think of something like the Flash-E-Vapor with the air hitting the coil comes from the side rather than from the bottom?

• Like Like x 1
  18. timoteorex

timoteorex New Member

Love the tip on the LE! Got a good laugh from the crab juice review! I was hoping the it would grow on you by the end, but I guess some flavors were never meant to be.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tracey79

Tracey79 New Member

Sep 28, 2020
    Hi! In your opinion is there a big difference between the Ares 2 & the Ares 2 LE? And what if anything makes it better than the competition?

• Like Like x 1
  20. asDOMINIKus

asDOMINIKus Full Member

Nov 26, 2019
    Hello there! Thanks for this chance :p What’s your favorite thing about the ares?

• Like Like x 1