Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Carbs

Sep 28, 2020
Hey Stu! Personally YES!
Actually just mentioned that in my last review for the Aegis Hero.
I like a more narrow bore (not so much that it becomes a juice straw). I feel it tightens up the TH.

....I find it ODD, but my wife hates the MTL tips, even though she's a solid MTL to very RDL hitter...she likes a medium sized tip with a fairly DL sized opening for some reason.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Hi - In your experience - do you enjoy spaced or contact coils with the Ares? I've been sticking with contact. I'd love to get another for my wife. We have decided that it would be best to stick to tanks that we can build, rather than have to deal with the possibility of not being able to get stock coils.
Hey D!

I always build spaced. I personally think they are more stable, especially for TC. They have never given me issue. Never need to brush. Never form hot spots.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
....I find it ODD, but my wife hates the MTL tips, even though she's a solid MTL to very RDL hitter...she likes a medium sized tip with a fairly DL sized opening for some reason.

Something for everyone in vaping. I have yet to come across a cigarette with a medium sized mouthpiece though. :)

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
Hey Phil...remember when your go-to was Boba's Bounty and we were experimenting with wick made from fishtank filter media?
We would hot wrap kanthal around the thin pencil lead sized poison stone, I mean totally safe made in a factory ceramic bliss.
Went through a box this weekend, found my old tanks Aspire Nautilus with extra long glass and Clapton factory mades...and a Kanger Subtank 7.0...threw together a little .5 double-headed Tiger...vaping bliss.

When did Dimi make his last video in the little room upstairs?

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
...we were experimenting with wick made from fishtank filter media?
We would hot wrap kanthal around the thin pencil lead sized poison stone, I mean totally safe made in a factory ceramic bliss./QUOTE]

Look what I found...I should put it on ebay.

Attachments

• 20200927_190550[1].jpg
    20200927_190550[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200927_190631[1].jpg
    20200927_190631[1].jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 16

Lou Davey

Sep 28, 2020
With so many tanks and RTA's purchased over the last seven years since I switched, the original Ares (of which i have 4) was by far the best vape experience I have had apart from the leaking and eventual coroded centre shafts. I was excited to hear of the Ares-2 release until I had seen the external design which stopped me purchasing it, however the Ares-2 LE looks the business so looking forward to its arrival in the UK if ever available? So are we now looking at a minimal leak tank please guy's and have you by any chance upgraded the center shaft? Thank you for the chance of this great givaway!

János Czeglédi

Sep 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "low_tar_neil, post: 22880675, tag: 33"] Újabb remek ajándék a barátainktól ezen a héten az Innokin-nél, az új Platform sorozatú RTA-k, az Ares 2 és Ares 2 LE fel vannak ragadva, és 10 szerencsés nyertes kap egyet ből.

Ezúttal szerencsénk, hogy a gőzös legendák [USER = 59850] @Dimitris [/ USER] és [USER = 12832] @pbusardo [/ USER] kéznél vannak, hogy válaszoljon minden kérdésére!

A belépéshez csak annyit kell tennie, hogy közzéteszi a szálat, és köszön: kérdezzen a srácoktól egy kérdést az új platform sorozatú RTA-król, ha van ilyen, vagy bármi mást, amire felhasználhatja a bemenetüket, mint például a ráklé olyan rossz volt ahogy kinézett (a régi iskolai gőzölők tudják, miről beszélek).

A verseny 2 hétig tart, és hamarosan kisorsoljuk a nyerteseket, sok sikert!

[CSATLAKOZ = teljes] 909021 [/ CSATLAKOZ] [/ QUOTE]
Hi.I love Innokin.

Reactions: Vapah

Steamhammer

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
Germany
Hello Eye!

Not sure what you mean by side airflow as the Ares-2 is a side airflow device. Perhaps you're talking about top vs. bottom airflow. All of our devices up to this point have been bottom airflow, but top is something we've been discussing.

Thanks!

I don't know if I'm right, but perhaps with side airflow @Third_Eye does think of something like the Flash-E-Vapor with the air hitting the coil comes from the side rather than from the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread