Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew1957

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2020
South Africa
Hello Stew!

The T2 Torx tool is included in the LE kit. You can also get them quite inexpensively at Amazon or other...

https://www.amazon.com/Screwdriver-...ild=1&keywords=t2+torx&qid=1601565095&sr=8-15

No, there is no bubble glass available for the Ares-2 (LE) but it is something that I suggested to innokin and will again.

As far as the advantages, we've been over this numerous times in this thread but...

It's designed with the beginner in mind while still providing a quality vape to those more experienced.
Comes in one of the most complete kits in the industry.
Support in the form of a QR code that you can scan to be taken to videos for building, maintenance, and troubleshooting, also available directly on the Innokin Website. Also available is the Facebook Platform group with lots of helpful folks.
The Cross Airflow Controller under the coil which is unique to the industry. It allows you to adjust the pattern and air velocity under the coil and when used in combination with the main AFC, offers many airflow possibilities without the need for inserts.
Easy push to open filling with a child-resistance mouthpiece that prevents the top from opening due to little fingers or moving around in your purse or pocket. Can be easily defeated by using a standard mouthpiece.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much for your answer.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
Hi. The Ares is a nice looking piece. The last Innokin atomizers I used were in the I-sub series. I had the one with the top airflow and top fill. It was distinctive, techy looking, and perfectly functional, but impossible to take apart to properly clean and the multiple glass surfaces would get condensation. Then I got an I-sub V which solved those problems, at the cost of being a generic design. Taste and clouds were good. I got tired of searching for and buying replacement coils and have transitioned to rebuildables. Still using an old Cool Fire IV Plus mod. it would be interesting to try this RTA. It would be nice to see a picture of the build deck, but count me in for the giveaway.

It was an I-sub Apex.
innokin-isub-apex-sub-ohm-tank__22871.1462428861.1280.1280.jpg

Rymo D

Oct 2, 2020
Greetings & salutations.

Ryan Daniel here; I *just* bought a new 'Zeus' tank that broke within days of getting it a month ago. Then, when I updated my mod from VooPoo Drag to VooPoo Drag 2 a few days later, the starter kit tank (VooPoo adapt PnP?) started burning all of the 5 brand new coils I just bought for it with my latest juice purchase. This would be a Godsend. Bless.

Out.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
this thread has gotten pretty long. big thank you pbusardo for the time and patience to answer questions here. hope to see you as active even when the contest ends. its great to read the stories and tips from one of the top pros in the biz.

It's been a pleasure mototoo and I appreciate the kind words!

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
Greetings & salutations.

Ryan Daniel here; I *just* bought a new 'Zeus' tank that broke within days of getting it a month ago. Then, when I updated my mod from VooPoo Drag to VooPoo Drag 2 a few days later, the starter kit tank (VooPoo adapt PnP?) started burning all of the 5 brand new coils I just bought for it with my latest juice purchase. This would be a Godsend. Bless.

Out.

Hey Rymo! First, good luck on the contest and second, was it the new Zeus Nano that I just reviewed? Curious. Thanks!

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
Hey evan!

We chose Ares because Dimitris is Greek and...

Ares (/ˈɛəriːz/; Ancient Greek: Ἄρης, Áres [árɛːs]) is the Greek god of war. He is one of the Twelve Olympians, and the son of Zeus and Hera.

So there's that story and the other where we were given a list of names that were available and we chose Ares. :)

I suspect you already know, but the Ares is a ship in the Star Trek universe, mentioned in an episode in one of the first seasons of TNG. I was certain that the Zenith was also a Star Trek ship, but googling around I can only find a reference to fan fiction using that name for a ship (NCC-1002).

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I suspect you already know, but the Ares is a ship in the Star Trek universe, mentioned in an episode in one of the first seasons of TNG. I was certain that the Zenith was also a Star Trek ship, but googling around I can only find a reference to fan fiction using that name for a ship (NCC-1002).

Yes, it was supposed to be used in the fan film Axanar that never happened. Let's just keep letting Dimitris think because it's Greek. LOLOLOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread